A Tale After Four Lives
- Chapter 1 - 1: Four Lives
- Chapter 2 - 2: Whishes
- Chapter 3 - 3: Falling Into The Ocean
- Chapter 4 - 4: Getting "Help"
- Chapter 5 - 5: Going Clothes Shopping.
- Chapter 6 - 6: A Gift From The Heart.
- Chapter 7 - 7: Going Home
- Chapter 8 - 8: Neighbors
- Chapter 9 - 9: "My Master"
- Chapter 10 - 10: Going To Church
- Chapter 11 - 11: Playing With Devils
- Chapter 12 - 12: Deal With A Devil
- Chapter 13 - 13: Trip To Kyoto
- Chapter 14 - 14: Entering The Underworld
- Chapter 15 - 15: Sorkin
- Chapter 16 - 16: Goodbye Sorkin
- Chapter 17 - 17: A Gift To Sona
- Chapter 18 - 18: Don't Wake The Baby
- Chapter 19 - 19: A Dragon's Promise
- Chapter 20 - 20: Traveling To Visit An Old Friend
- Chapter 21 - 21: Meeting The Gremory's
- Chapter 22 - 22: Raging King.
- Chapter 23 - 23: A Good Morning And A Boring Week
- Chapter 24 - 24: Breaking The Sound Barrier
- Chapter 25 - 25: Leaving The Party and A Teleportation Bunker
- Chapter 26 - 26: New Mission
- Chapter 27 - 27: Interrogating A Bishop
- Chapter 28 - 28: The Price Of Evil, Ashes
- Chapter 29 - 29: Being Unkind
- Chapter 30 - 30: The Little Shit
- Chapter 31 - 31: A Long Night
- Chapter 32 - 32: Preparing To Break The Barrier
- Chapter 33 - 33: Tosca
- Chapter 34 - 34: Dinner With The New Member Of The House
- Chapter 35 - 35: A World Of Hurt
- Chapter 36 - 36: Getting The Hell Out Of Dodge
- Chapter 37 - 37: Making A Plan
- Chapter 38 - 38: Samsara
- Chapter 39 - 39: Apathy Of Time
- Chapter 40 - 40: Arming The Loli and Setting Out.
- Chapter 41 - 41: Fear The Light
- Chapter 42 - 42: My Diplomat
- Chapter 43 - 43: Lambert's Car
- Chapter 44 - 44: Hotel In Kyoto
- Chapter 45 - 45: Night At The Hotel
- Chapter 46 - 46: Morning In The Hotel
- Chapter 47 - 47: Hoko
- Chapter 48 - 48: Surrounded
- Chapter 49 - 49: A Saints Glory (1)
- Chapter 50 - 50: A Saints Glory (2)
- Chapter 51 - 51: A Saints Glory (3)
- Chapter 52 - 52: Negotiation
- Chapter 53 - 53: Shameless Saint
- Chapter 54 - 54: Tea After Dinner
- Chapter 55 - 55: The Four Tokens
- Chapter 56 - 56: Getting Rid Of Extra Baggage
A Tale After Four Lives,
My name is Alex Wolf. After school I joined the military a mistake I will never regret. It got me killed.
Now you might, 'How can this idiot not regret this", well the answer is easy, I got a second chance or more like chances.
I met with a God, that's right "a" not "the", and made a deal with him. I will go to four different worlds and make four legends and in return, he would grant 3 wishes and a free reincarnation pass into any world of my choosing.
The first life I was a human named Lambert. My legacy of being a Grand paladin that slew the seven princes of hell was told even after thousands of years.
The second life was the longest I was an immortal Giant or more precisely a Titan. I created a legend of myself just by standing in one spot for a million years. People truly have great imaginations for thinking I was a statue, thou anything turns to stone after so long. In the end, I killed myself for not even the gods of that world dared approach me.
The third and I might say weirdest life of them all I was an elf. I help slay a Demon King with a hero, it's also what got me killed. The hero was actually summoned from Japan in my old world so it was kinda strange.
The fourth life was the most fun I must say.
I was born as a f.u.c.k.i.n.g Dragon. During my life, I burned kingdoms to the ground and was a scourge upon the world. I finally died of old age after a hundred thousand years of tormenting that world.
Now finally after four lives and millions of years, I can finally live free again.
Author's note: This is a DXD fanfic