A Traveler's Legend: Leisurely Living My Life In A Normal World
- Chapter 1 - Episode 1: Death, Dragon, And The Endless Void
- Chapter 2 - Episode 2: Dragon, Host, And A New Life
- Chapter 3 - Episode 3: First Heaven, Tenma Family, And Growing Up (1)
- Chapter 4 - Episode 4: First Heaven, Tenma Family, And Growing Up (2)
- Chapter 5 - Episode 5: A Visit, Shidou Family, And A Girl(?)
- Chapter 6 - Episode 6: New Friends, Hyoudou Family, And The Start Of Schooling
- Chapter 7 - Episode 7: Angel School, The Passage Of Time, And Sacred Gear? (1)
- Chapter 8 - Episode 8: Angel School, The Passage Of Time, And Sacred Gear? (2)
- Chapter 9 - Episode 9: Zebel, Sixth Heaven, And Gabriel's Epic Battle
- Chapter 10 - Episode 10: Mission, Haniel, And Telling The Truth
- Chapter 11 - Episode 11: Rewards, Goodbyes, And The Vatican
- Chapter 12 - Episode 12: Dojo, Vasco Strada, And Reunion
- Chapter 13 - Episode 13: Mock Battle, Combat Prowess, And The Two Siblings(?)
- Chapter 14 - Episode 14: Mansion, Sword Training, And Elemental Fox Reality Realm
- Chapter 15 - Episode 15: Wonderful Facilities, Training Room, And The Neutral Elemental Bead
- Chapter 16 - Episode 16: Monstrous Progress, Magic, And Changes
- Chapter 17 - Episode 17: Magic Lesson, Catalyst Crystals, And Going Back
- Chapter 18 - Episode 18: Back To The Training Facility, More Progress, And Returning
- Chapter 19 - Episode 19: More And More Progress, Second Tail, And A Chance Encounter
- Chapter 20 - Episode 20: The Redhead, A Manga, And A Coincidence(?)
- Chapter 21 - Episode 21: Wandering Around, A Shrine, And The Himejima Family
- Chapter 22 - Episode 22: Dinner, Himejima Clansmen, And Ninjas(?)
- Chapter 23 - Episode 23: Barakiel, Hidden Leaf Village, And Twin Sister(?)
- Chapter 24 - Episode 24: A Day In The Ninja Village, Learning Ninjutsu, And Ninja Magic(?)
- Chapter 25 - Episode 25: Progress In The Ninja Training, Farewells, And Departure
- Chapter 26 - Omake Episode 01: Han, Onii-tama, And Onii-tama's Name!
- Chapter 27 - Omake Episode 2: Haniel's First Day Out, Shopping, And First Heaven's Richest Family
- Chapter 28 - Omake Episode 3: Tapris Sugarbell Chisaki, A Cellphone, And Invention(?)
- Chapter 29 - Omake Episode 4: Raphiel Ainsworth Shiraha, Her Family, And Sebastian's Strength
- Chapter 30 - Omake Episode 5: Gabrielle White Tenma, Free Time, And Bonding
- Chapter 31 - Episode 26: Buying Gifts, Plastic Models, And Returning Home (1)
- Chapter 32 - Episode 27: Buying Gifts, Plastic Models, And Returning Home (2)
- Chapter 33 - Episode 28: Picnic, Gathering, And Relaxing Time
- Chapter 34 - Episode 29: Angel School Once Again, Library, And Learning New Things
- Chapter 35 - Episode 30: Learning Spree, New Research Facility, And Rich Parents(?)
- Chapter 37 - Episode 31: Learning Progress, Strength Progress, And A Change Of Plans(?)
- Chapter 37 - Episode 32: Some Progress, Making Plans And The New Project
- Chapter 38 - Episode 33: A New Site, Some Progress, And The Changes In Heaven (1)
- Chapter 39 - Update
- Chapter 39 - Episode 34: A New Site, Some Progress, And The Changes In Heaven (2)
- Chapter 40 - Not A Chapter
- Chapter 40 - I Humbly Apologize
- Chapter 41 - Update!
- Chapter 41 - Important Announcement!
A Traveler's Legend: Leisurely Living My Life In A Normal World,
Born as an orphan, Shin Flammia grew up in the orphanage until he reached the legal age to find work. Due to this decision of his that led him to venture to the outside world, Shin was able to get to know something that turned into his hobby eventually. And that something is Anime.
Day and night, he would work his ass off everyday just to buy a limited edition game or manga that he wanted. He continued to immerse himself in this newfound hobby of his that eventually, he couldn't take care of himself anymore.
Because of his lack of sleep for the past few days and his body being as pale and sickly as it is, his body gave up. Slowly, he felt his body becoming heavy and his head is spinning. That was the end of his first life.
But, whether it was because of a fluke, a beautiful, divinely ordained fluke, but a fluke nonetheless, he was granted a new shot at life. He died, yes, but a being that is so powerful that it could live inside the endless void offered him a new life.
Why did this powerful being gave him this chance? Well, that was because the powerful being wanted him to, basically, 'beat up someone'. Why? Well, it's because its friends didn't let this powerful being join in in its friend's 'fun time'. A being this powerful can be this petty? Well, duh, try staying inside the endless void for millions and millions of years. Let's see how you will deal with the boredom!
"Angels! Angels are so cute!"
"I need to first get stronger so I can live my life in leisure later!"
"Hey! Isn't that person supposed to be the antagonist of this whole thing? Should I take him down now to avoid future troubles?"
"Whaa... everything is going so smoothly. Everything's always in my favor that it's scary!"
Follow Shin in his attempt to enjoy life at his own leisure. Playing sports, battling, mofumofu times, and even forming his own crystal palace.
This, is where a new legend, starts.
I am completely new to writing and so, errors can be seen here and there. But, before I publish chapters, I made sure to proofread it for about 5 times. So, if errors can still be seen, please leave a paragraph comment so that I can fix it.
If genres such as; Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, and Slice of Life are not to your liking, this fanfiction is not for you.
If you are still curious enough to still try reading this and found it 'unpleasant' and 'not fit to your taste', then you are the one at fault for I already gave you my warning.