A World Without String Is Chaos
- Chapter 1 - 1: Almost Made it to the 27 Club
- Chapter 2 - 2: Cutting a String of Fate
- Chapter 3 - 3: Timelines
- Chapter 4 - 4: Let's quit smoking, Dad
- Chapter 5 - 5: Rick
- Chapter 6 - 6: Cutting Ties
- Chapter 7 - 7: What is to be done?
- Chapter 8 - 8: Frustration
- Chapter 9 - 9: Going with the flow
- Chapter 10 - 10: The Conversation
- Chapter 34 - Oh the Times, They Are-A Changing
- Chapter 35 - Max Powers
- Chapter 36 - How Should We Address You, President Maria Cortez?
- Chapter 37 - Meeting Mr. White
- Chapter 38 - 38: Traveling
- Chapter 39 - 39: I Miss You
- Chapter 40 - 40: I love you
- Chapter 41 - The Blue Half-Note
- Chapter 42 - 42: Leave me alone, Prince
- Chapter 43 - 43: Will you marry me?
A World Without String Is Chaos,
Fred was going to do the thing. Suicide.
Not a pleasant word. Fred liked to call it rage quit.
He was going to jam a knife into his neck. The type you peel apples with.
This ordinary knife was actually something else.
“I cut the strings of fate that bind you mortals to your destiny.”
What the [email protected]# does that mean.
Join Fred to figure out what the [email protected]# that means!
Please check out my blog!