Adventure Of Tomorrow
- Chapter 1 - -Prologue: A new beginning
- Chapter 2 - -The start of a new journey
- Chapter 3 - -Strange abilities:
- Chapter 4 - -Free 9 million berries
- Chapter 5 - Loguetown and buying swords:
- Chapter 6 - Calm belt, and sea kings:
- Chapter 7 - Getting stronger, and Realization:
- Chapter 8 - Next stop determined:
- Chapter 9 - Little Garden:
- Chapter 10 - Dorry the Blue Ogre
- Chapter 11 - Set sail: Alabasta
- Chapter 12 - Increasing the Gravity:
- Chapter 13 - Devil child 'Nico Robin'
- Chapter 14 - Anticipation
- Chapter 15 - Breathing underwater
- Chapter 16 - A God? (1/2)
- Chapter 17 - (Title at the end) (2/2)
- Chapter 18 - Water 7
- Chapter 19 - Shadow empress Elene (1/2)
- Chapter 20 - Shadow empress Elene (2/2)
- Chapter 21 - Encounter
- Chapter 22 - Special ability
- Chapter 23 - A bit of training
- Chapter 24 - New ship
- Chapter 25 - The straw hats reach water 7
- Chapter 26 - A memory
- Chapter 27 - I am stupid enough
- Chapter 28 - Master Rey
- Chapter 29 - Ancient Zoan Devil Fruit
- Chapter 30 - 15 steps!
- Chapter 31 - All the fights are over
- Chapter 32 - Kuzan
- Chapter 33 - I think I do
- Chapter 34 - It feels nice to be cared for
- Chapter 35 - What if I refuse?
- Chapter 36 - Dead or Alive
- Chapter 37 - Robin's new bounty
- Chapter 38 - The Dark king
- Chapter 39 - I have something to ask
- Chapter 40 - Onward to the new world
- Chapter 41 - Cadena island
- Chapter 42 - Reunion
- Chapter 43 - Discussion
- Chapter 44 - Time to go
- Chapter 45 - The Odyssey.
- Chapter 46 - The strongest man alive
- Chapter 48 - Notice 2
Adventure Of Tomorrow,
Ian Louis died whilst still only a young man. Being a company CEO, and one of the richest people of his age, he chose to do good with his fortune, donating his money to charity and building many hospitals and orphanages all around the world. But in his free time, he, just like many other youths, was a fan of anime/manga/novels. One of his dreams while still alive, is to be reincarnated in one of his favorite worlds on manga. The one piece world. He had a strong belief that it does exist. And he was correct as such a world does exist, and by a strange twist of fate and interference from a higher being his dream will come true.
Disclaimer 1: I do not own one piece. Please support the official release and know I claim no ownership or credit regarding the existence of pre-existing characters or content.
Note: the cover was drawn by a close friend of mine when i asked him for it. the guy drawn is the MC of the story.
This is my second time writing a story, and English is not my first language, but if you have any suggestions for me on where to take the story then please leave them on comments or reviews.
This is an AU of one piece.