- Chapter 1 - Some weird Splinter Cells just barged in our house
- Chapter 2 - Anakdatu? Sounds cool, wait what?
- Chapter 3 - A Mere Soliloquy on Anakdatu History and a Trap
- Chapter 4 - Look Dad, I got an A in the first test! And look, more characters.
- Chapter 5 - Jabba The Hutt, I mean, “The Hut”. Daddy’s reminders.
- Chapter 6 - Training like Saitama
- Chapter 7 - We’re going on a trip *insert Little Einstein music*, Road trip gone wrong.
- Chapter 8 - Finally Home, and the Magic Speaking Glasses.
- Chapter 9 - School Supplies? Meh, I meant Spy Gadgets.
- Chapter 10 - Never ever trust janitors, I tell you, DON’T
- Chapter 11 - Some Kagebunshin Magic right there, Naruto? Please stop disappearing.
- Chapter 12 - I’ve made a friend, sort of.
- Chapter 13 - Shocking News, literally.
- Chapter 14 - Appeasing the Goddess.
- Chapter 15 - An update on the happenings (A narrative)
- Chapter 16 - Christmas Season! And the great van of Ice Cream and Evil. And a Confession.
- Chapter 17 - Reconciliation
- Chapter 18 - I hate bullies.
- Chapter 19 - The Street Fighter characters will be very proud of me *Eye of the Tiger plays in the background*
- Chapter 20 - Side Ops with Joe.
- Chapter 21 - Christmas!
- Chapter 22 - Going back to reality
- Chapter 23 - They have the worst name for an enemy to have, and the smell of betrayal.
- Chapter 24 - I should be aware by a Katy Perry song? Oh, it’s not.
- Chapter 25 - I’m alive, yay! Oh no, I’m Ramil.
- Chapter 26 - School’s Over. Also, everything is over. (Epilogue)
- Chapter 27 - Author's Ending Note.
Anakdatu? Sounds like a stupid word for something.
That is what Ramil Liwayway's first thought when he heard that word, indeed it is a stupid name, well everyone's first thought. But what if that term simply means that it is the first and oldest espionage organization in the islands of the Philippines simply working in the darkness without us giving any notice?
Join Ramil as he enters a world where he never wanted to be in with some nice gadgets, your own damsel in distress and lots of splinter cell enemies!