- Chapter 1 - Meeting a Goddess
- Chapter 2 - Accidental Modification
- Chapter 3 - Options?
- Chapter 4 - Final Remarks
- Chapter 5 - Is he Insane?
- Chapter 6 - Demon!
- Chapter 7 - Battle of Venral
- Chapter 8 - The First Clash
- Chapter 9 - The Raug
- Chapter 10 - What?
- Chapter 11 - No magic?
- Chapter 12 - The Handshake
- Chapter 13 - OORAH!!!
- Chapter 14 - Emotion Sight
- Chapter 15 - On Another Front
- Chapter 16 - The Helm
- Chapter 17 - The Final Decision
- Chapter 18 - The Wish for no Light in the Darkness
- Chapter 19 - The Carrier of Love
- Chapter 20 - Resolve
- Chapter 21 - Fort Chylium
- Chapter 22 - Everyone Has a Hidden Story
- Chapter 23 - Dark Tidings
- Chapter 24 - They of Pure Innocence
- Chapter 25 - A Sacrifice Worth the Price
- Chapter 26 - His Ire
- Chapter 27 - Lost Memories
- Chapter 28 - Worth and Images
- Chapter 29 - Inner Demons
- Chapter 30 - The Last Light
- Chapter 31 - Pain
- Chapter 32 - The Talk
What are we but a collection of memories? Each, defining who we are and what we think.
But, what if we lost that mental capability, it being shattered almost beyond repair? Would we be the same people although we haven't 'experienced' anything? What would happen when an ordinary man dies, his memories of everything he cared about and loved taken away from him. Where only great pain and suffering could help him remember?
This is the story of a man who is named Azeal. Losing everything he was, he reverts to being a child. Yet, the world he lives in is not kind. It a dark world filled with death and destruction. Follow Azeal as he walks a path of mental and emotional instability as he finds who he was and accomplishes his greatest goal; to protect his family from evil and darkness.