Bridge Of Solitude
- Chapter 1 - The Infamous Arthur Bridge (I)
- Chapter 1 - Fall of a Genius (I)
- Chapter 2 - The Infamous Arthur Bridge (II)
- Chapter 2 - Fall of a Genius (II)
- Chapter 3 - The Infamous Arthur Bridge (III)
- Chapter 3 - Fall of a Genius (III)
- Chapter 4 - Clues and Choices
- Chapter 5 - Infiltrating the Forsaken Lair
- Chapter 6 - Goblin, Witch and A Succubus
- Chapter 7 - A Partner
- Chapter 8 - A Miracle in the Literature Class
- Chapter 9 - Heroic Tales
- Chapter 10 - Threat with Treat
- Chapter 11 - Lost and Found
- Chapter 12 - A Trip Down The Hill
- Chapter 13 - Hungry Chase
- Chapter 14 - Dreams and Reality
- Chapter 15 - Interrogation and Feast
- Chapter 16 - The Phone Call
- Chapter 17 - Black Beast
- Chapter 18 - Grand Central Plaza
- Chapter 19 - Demon Mother Caroline
- Chapter 20 - Monday Madness - Gentle Giant
- Chapter 21 - Monday Madness - Harem Queen
- Chapter 22 - Monday Madness - Crybaby
- Chapter 23 - Monday Madness – Fool
Bridge Of Solitude,
Margaret Laurence is a smart and witty girl with a sharp tongue, cheerful personality and stubborn attitude. She is kind, friendly and is not afraid of getting into troubles or creating them. She doesn’t back down from a challenge and never lost a fight, regardless if it’s verbal, mental or physical.
But that was all in the past. Somewhere along the line, she lost that spark in her and became a regular average girl. She convinced herself to stay quiet, move on with her life and not bother about unnecessary things. That’s the Margaret Laurence of Golden Dawn University today.
An unexpected friendship with the silent, sleepy and the infamous, Arthur Bridge added bit of color to her otherwise mundane life. But just when things seem to fall in place, Arthur is falsely accused, and Margaret is forced to confront many things she chose to ignore. But she didn’t wish to sit aside anymore. She is intent on proving Arthur’s innocence, even if it meant going against the whole university.
As the spark inside her is once again reignited, Margaret is not afraid of stirring up a whole lot of troubles and pissing off many more people who are not to be messed with.
Read on as Margaret teaches harsh lessons to students and teachers alike; while using her brilliance to outsmart her opponents, play mind games with the biggest masterminds and scheme against the sly old foxed.
Old conspiracies are solved and hidden plots are exposed.
And all the while she helps create seven mysteries of the university along with a few bored old men.
Follow Margaret’s adventures as she shakes the century old university to its foundations with all sorts of disturbances.