- Chapter 1 - 0: Different World?
- Chapter 2 - 1.1: Happy and Peaceful
- Chapter 3 - 1.2 Iniciel
- Chapter 4 - 1.3 Abnormality
- Chapter 5 - 2.1 Dorchen Family
- Chapter 6 - 2.2 Scarlett
- Chapter 7 - 2.3 The Danger of Contract
- Chapter 8 - 3.1 Archmage
- Chapter 9 - 3.2 Real Nice
- Chapter 10 - 3.3 Birth
- Chapter 11 - 3.4 Death
- Chapter 12 - Treated Differently
- Chapter 13 - Reason for Distaste
- Chapter 14 - Cool
- Chapter 15 - Missing
- Chapter 16 - Losing
- Chapter 17 - Disappear
- Chapter 18 - Her Soul
- Chapter 19 - Back
- Chapter 20 - Meeting
- Chapter 21 - Way home
She accepted her faith, but the ones up above have different plan. Reborn into a different world, what will be her faith?
Luxiain had a difficult life, she was considered as different and thus isolated by many. When her time came to an end, she unexpectedly heard voices. She wasn't able to pay attention to it fully, until later, she was reborn. To a whole different place with a new life and beginnings, where she retained her previous memories.
Does this shows the pity of the Gods above or was it something else?