Dragon God Resurrection
- Chapter 1 - Io'Jalein Clan.
- Chapter 3 - Request for a bounty hunter.
- Chapter 5 - The strange house and the giant armor.
- Chapter 6 - The royal port.
- Chapter 7 - The dwarven ruins.
- Chapter 8 - The powerful general.
- Chapter 9 - Lost Legacy
- Chapter 10 - What happened here?
- Chapter 11 - The reward.
- Chapter 14 - The reunion.
- Chapter 15 - Unexpected Help.
- Chapter 16 - Three burial grounds.
- Chapter 17 - Travelling Salesman.
- Chapter 18 - Orc Commander.
- Chapter 19 - A Void Cruiser?
- Chapter 20 - The Elven planefinder.
- Chapter 21 - The Darkplague Swamp.
- Chapter 22 - Darkplague Corpses.
- Chapter 23 - Dragonbrand and Demons.
- Chapter 24 - An Strange Temple.
- Chapter 25 - Source of the corruption!
- Chapter 26 - The second General, Sanarei!
Dragon God Resurrection,
A destroyed ancient clan.
An unknown mission.
A powerful enemy.
All that is left is an axe, a bag, and a strange necklace.
“…The time I spent as a soldier serves as an inspiring and cautionary tale for my companions...”
“...My life was saved at the expense of other lives. Since that day, I promised myself, I would never leave a friend behind…”
“…My People is all that matters…”
“…The monstrous enemy that my clan faced that night, stills gives me nightmares…”
“…I am strong so I enjoy breaking things…”(?)
“My name is Io’jalein Marrhosh, but you can call me Marr”
Nomag wer Iojanik qe mrith wux