Enter The Game: I Own A Dungeon?
- Chapter 1 - I'm lucky?
- Chapter 2 - Wait. Wasn't the game about Heroes?
- Chapter 3 - A Small Dot
- Chapter 4 - Beginner Guide Sheila
- Chapter 5 - Seriously?
- Chapter 6 - Defeating a Goblin, Leveling up to zero
- Chapter 7 - Status
- Chapter 8 - Goblin
- Chapter 9 - Grinding (1)
- Chapter 10 - Grinding(2)
- Chapter 11 - Grinding (3)
- Chapter 12 - Let's Raid A Village(1)
- Chapter 13 - Let's Raid A Village (2)
- Chapter 14 - Let's Raid A Village(3)
- Chapter 15 - Let's Raid A Village(4)
- Chapter 16 - Let's Raid A Village(5)
- Chapter 17 - First Battle(1)
- Chapter 18 - First Battle(2)
Enter The Game: I Own A Dungeon?,
Ehhh... If I remember correctly, It all started when I downloaded a certain app recommended by my best friend. It was a game about heroes conquering dungeons and beauties. The typical stuff. Since I was bored, then why not? However, never did I expect....
El Reid: "System, why send me here when, other than the synopsis, I know absolutely nothing about the game?"
Author's Note: I would like to inform you that this is my first time writing, so if you spot any mistakes, please write a comment for me to correct it. The reason I'm making this novel is for the sake of growth and experience.
So put down those reviews, and comments; everything is fine as long as its good advice.
Overall, thank you and have an enjoyable read.