Following A Whisper
- Chapter 1 - Prologue
- Chapter 2 - It's Very Cold
- Chapter 3 - The Doctor
- Chapter 4 - I'm Mute?
- Chapter 5 - Running
- Chapter 6 - I Hated Everything
- Chapter 7 - My Shattering
- Chapter 8 - My Imaginary Eyes and Ears Would be Shocked
- Chapter 9 - Nothing is Me
- Chapter 10 - Totally Fine.
- Chapter 11 - Some Innocent Little Prisoners
- Chapter 12 - I Should get Better at Lying
- Chapter 13 - I Tripped
- Chapter 14 - Self-Hatred
- Chapter 15 - It's Time to Go
- Chapter 16 - ...Keep her Alive
- Chapter 17 - The End of My Life Started
- Chapter 18 - Before You See her Face
- Chapter 19 - Humming
- Chapter 20 - What Else am I Gonna do?
- Chapter 21 - A Red Ball
- Chapter 22 - I'm Frustrated.
- Chapter 23 - That's not Creepy at All
- Chapter 24 - Question Number One
- Chapter 25 - See? Weird.
- Chapter 26 - You Sure Gave Up Quickly
- Chapter 27 - Rather Simple Really.
- Chapter 28 - Once Abandoned Hope
- Chapter 29 - Such A Fickle Person
- Chapter 30 - Revaluating How Pathetic I Am
- Chapter 31 - Most Basic of Etiquette
Following A Whisper,
When Via wakes up, she's in a locked room with no light and only one exit. She has no memory of who she is and how she got there.
Besides eating the 1 meal she gets a day and talking to the mysterious creature that's living with her, she has nothing she can do for herself.With no savior around how is she supposed to help herself?
She knows that she's different from the way people look at her, but she can tell that whatever is happening inside and around her is beyond just 'different'.
By the way, the updating schedule is completely erratic and probably won't happen every day.
Cover is not originally mine, I just cropped and edited it.Credits to the original owner.