For His Sake
- Chapter 2 - | Prologue
- Chapter 3 - | Her First Love
- Chapter 4 - | Proposal
- Chapter 5 - | Grand Wedding
- Chapter 6 - | My Wedding Life
- Chapter 7 - | His First Love
- Chapter 8 - | They Don't Really Hate Each Other
- Chapter 9 - | He Wants To Do What?
- Chapter 10 - | Pretending To Love Him Was Not That Hard
- Chapter 11 - | Road To Love
- Chapter 12 - | Too Close For Comfort
- Chapter 13 - | His Cute Nurse
- Chapter 14 - | He Is A Big Tease
- Chapter 15 - | He Cares Now When He Knows I Can't?
- Chapter 16 - | Silent Rejection Hurts Even More
- Chapter 17 - | My Little Dreams
- Chapter 18 - | His Feelings Are So Confusing
- Chapter 19 - | His Friendship Is All I Have
- Chapter 20 - | He Loves Cuddling?
- Chapter 21 - | I Can Never Dress Like A Girl
- Chapter 22 - | I Am What?
- Chapter 23 - | Embarassing And Awkward Situations
- Chapter 24 - | Date Plan Gone To Hell
- Chapter 25 - | Compromising Situations
- Chapter 26 - | Hot Arguments And Cool Answers
- Chapter 27 - | Some Wise Decisions
- Chapter 28 - | Jealous Arguments And Broken Hearts
- Chapter 29 - | When Fake Turned Into Something Much More Real
- Chapter 30 - | Dangerous Game
- Chapter 31 - | Heart Want What It Wants
- Chapter 32 - | Was Loving You A Better Idea?
- Chapter 33 - | Reasons We Are Far Apart
- Chapter 34 - | Your Name
- Chapter 35 - | Hurt And Comfort
- Chapter 36 - | Most Natural Thing To Do
- Chapter 37 - | Unexpected Encounters
- Chapter 38 - | Don't Move
- Chapter 39 - | You Think I'm A Man?
- Chapter 40 - | Old Friends Reunion
- Chapter 41 - | Mission Mia
- Chapter 42 - | I Hate You!
- Chapter 43 - | His Passion And Desire
- Chapter 44 - | Do You Love Me?
- Chapter 45 - | Some Old Secrets
- Chapter 46 - | Shocking Revealations
- Chapter 47 - | Dangerous Territory
- Chapter 48 - | Crazy Confessions
- Chapter 49 - | Love The One Who Loves You Back
- Chapter 50 - | You Just Can't Fall Out Of Love
- Chapter 51 - | You Can't Run Away From Your Past
- Chapter 52 - | It's Not Easy To Love Someone...Back
- Chapter 53 - | I'll be back!
- Chapter 54 - Just Listen To Me First...
For His Sake,
"I will help you." I reassured him, my lips twitching upward, unwillingly, my heart twisting painfully in my chest.
He stared at me intently, as I continued to fidget nervously under his penetrating gaze and in my discomfort, I started to sip coffee.
"Then marry me."
"What?" I choked on my drink, coughing violently as I stared at him in blunt surprise.
"I said marry me." He repeated.
"I heard what you said but it's-" I inhaled deeply, trying to calm my raging nerves, before looking at him. "Seriously, have you lost your mind, Edward? This is really..." I trailed off, looking at him incredulously.
"You said you'd help me. I am merely asking for your help."
"But you love...but why?" I narrowed my eyes at him, my mind going frenzy thinking of what he asked me just now.
"Because it's the only way I can get off with this marriage thing and can have my love, Lara."
Twenty years. Two best friends. She loves him more than herself. He needs her more than he should. She couldn't deny him anything. And he decides to test her loyalty by asking her one of the most toughest favours she could ever imagine him asking.
How will she cope up with it? What'll be her response? Will she break her own heart for him?
But most importantly, Will he ever love her the same way she loves him?
When Emily agrees to help her best friend, she didn't think that it would end up with her walking down the aisle, wearing a wedding dress. As she gets lost amidst her unrequited feelings and a love triangle, she wonders if she will end up losing all of herself, just for his sake.