Game Of Worlds' Heroes
- Chapter 1 - Question 1 - Do you believe in a happy ending?
- Chapter 2 - Question 2 - Yan or Rin?
- Chapter 3 - Question 3 - Achieving your dream or your family happiness?
- Chapter 4 - Question 4 - Are you strive for power?
- Chapter 5 - Question 5 - What is perfect home for you?
- Chapter 6 - Question 6 - Who do you love most?
- Chapter 7 - Question 7 - What you just noticed today?
- Chapter 8 - Question 8 - Vys or Yan?
- Chapter 9 - Question 9 - Are you believe that you can do anything?
- Chapter 10 - Question 10 - Are you still believe that you can do anything?
- Chapter 11 - Question 11 - What you just noticed today? (2)
- Chapter 12 - Question 12 - Who are you?
- Chapter 13 - Question 13 - Are you proud of with what you achieve today?
- Chapter 14 - Question 14 - What your motivations for doing your job?
- Chapter 15 - Question 15 - What did you worry about life?
- Chapter 16 - Question 16 - What would you do if your loved ones isn't as good as you expected?
- Chapter 17 - Question 17 - Did you care about people wellbeings?
- Chapter 18 - Question 18 - What little things that make your life worth living?
- Chapter 19 - Question 19 - Do you have friends?
- Chapter 20 - Question 20 - What sadden you?
- Chapter 21 - Question 21 - What you just noticed today?(3)
- Chapter 22 - Question 22 - Is this a troll?
- Chapter 23 - Question 23 - What is love?
- Chapter 24 - Question 24 - What makes you plunging into weltschmerz?
- Chapter 25 - Question 25 - Who you want to be?
- Chapter 26 - Question 26 - If someone threatens your family, can you kill them?
- Chapter 27 - Question 27 - What is common sense?
- Chapter 28 - Question 28 - What you just noticed today?(4)
Game Of Worlds' Heroes,
A story about a reincarnated man who longing for family warmth, but something always come to threaten his family in this harsh world.
A journey of Vysilius Hylaxis’ life, a broken kid who just want to be happy with his loved ones.
One day, something changed his view about this world forever. Blue dodecahedron pillars emerging around the world, a scene from novels he read in his previous world. A foreshadow of the end.
Can his knowledge of the world save his family?