I Am Overlord
- Chapter 18: Concocting Medicinal Solutions!
- Chapter 19: Prelude to the Battle!
- Chapter 20: I’ll Defeat You in Three Moves!
- Chapter 21: I’ll Defeat Him Again!
- Chapter 22: Good Thing This Young Master Is Quick Witted!
- Chapter 23: Hall of Limits, Second Room!
- Chapter 24: Breaking the Limits!
- Chapter 25: He Is My Prince Charming!
- Chapter 26: Earth Star Spring!
- Chapter 27: Star Destroying Finger!
- Chapter 28: People Flee at the Sight of Trouble!
- Chapter 29: A Lucky Escape!
- Chapter 30: Reaching Hundred Beast Mountain Range!
- Chapter 31: This Young Master Cannot Look After You!
- Chapter 32: Blue Marten!
- Chapter 33: My First Time!
- Chapter 34: Healing Wounds!
- Chapter 35: Rushing to the Earth Star Spring!
- Chapter 36: Injury!
- Chapter 37: Riches Are Found in the Midst of Danger!
- Chapter 38: This Young Master Will Kill You!
- Chapter 39: Low-Grade Spirit Medicine: Blood Mushroom King!
- Chapter 40: Reaching the Earth Star Spring, Breaking Through to the Astral Realm!
- Chapter 41: I’ve Actually Run Into a Dead End!
- Chapter 42: Gong Qinyin!
- Chapter 43: I’ll Let Her See Me Next Time!
- Chapter 44: Lightning Bolt Fist!
- Chapter 45: Fighting Head-On!
- Chapter 46: You're Courting Death!
- Chapter 47: I'm Still Hurting!
- Chapter 48: My Senior Brother Sure Has an Attitude
- Chapter 49: I Might as Well Smash My Head Against a Tofu and Kill Myself
- Chapter 50: Only Astral Realm
- Chapter 51: You Dare Bully This Young Master's Underling?
- Chapter 52: Let Me First Break Your Legs!
- Chapter 53: This Young Master Is Never Afraid of Anyone
I Am Overlord,
Having suffered humiliation in his youth, he will move forward with exceptional martial talent, inheriting the mantle of the Overlord.
He will ride the king of demonic beasts, break through all obstacles, and seize back his family estate.
He will ascend to the pinnacle of martial cultivation and overturn the order of the heavens!
Xiang Shaoyun is the young master of an influential and powerful sect and is blessed with an extreme latent talent in martial cultivation. From talent comes confidence, and from confidence comes a declaration to give all the so-called geniuses a head start of ten years before catching up to them.
Ten years later, Xiang Shaoyun appears at a tiny sect of a tiny town. Betrayed and disgraced by his own sect, he is penniless and powerless, his cultivation level lower than his peers’ due to the ten-year vow. Now to reclaim the glory he once had, he must climb to the top from the very bottom.
Witness and join Xiang Shaoyun’s adventure in his rise to glory.