I'm In Love With A Spirit
- Chapter 1 - Waking Up In A Hospital Room
- Chapter 3 - Spooky !!
- Chapter 4 - Happy To Be Dead?
- Chapter 5 - Wow! This Spirit Is Incredible
- Chapter 6 - “I Know What You Are Going Through."
- Chapter 7 - People Don't Care As Much As You Think They Do
- Chapter 8 - Stuck Between The Worlds
- Chapter 10 - The Ball Of Life
- Chapter 11 - A Guardian Angel
- Chapter 13 - An Injection To Get Rid Of The Ghost
- Chapter 14 - A Strange Connection
- Chapter 15 - Discharged From The Hospital
- Chapter 17 - A Long-Forgotten Dream?
- Chapter 18 - Trust Me; I Won’t Sneak Up On You
- Chapter 19 - A Spirit With Dignity !!
- Chapter 20 - Delay Is For The Dead
- Chapter 21 - A Meeting With A Business Tycoon
- Chapter 22 - A Heartbreaking Confession
- Chapter 24 - Vedant, The Complete Gentleman
- Chapter 25 - A Visit To The Business Tycoon's Office
- Chapter 26 - College Friends
- Chapter 27 - You Have No Idea How Much He Means To Me
- Chapter 28 - In Love With The Spirit
- Chapter 29 - Spirit's Love Life
- Chapter 30 - Still Not A 100% Spirit
- Chapter 31 - Sharing The Bed With The Opposite S.e.x
- Chapter 32 - Were You Never Give A Chance?
- Chapter 33 - Questions & Answers
- Chapter 34 - Who's The Lucky One?
- Chapter 35 - Why Are You Smiling?
I'm In Love With A Spirit,
“Don’t touch me, you freak. Nothing is happening to me. I am fine, I feel fine, and I am going to my room to rest,” I yelled and I started to reach out for the door-knob but I just couldn’t.
I tried again, but my hand just passed through it. How?
“What is happening to me?” I shouted, instantly freaking out. I tried catching it again but I could not touch it. I pushed the door but instead of pushing it, I passed through it and fell on the floor.
He was immediately beside me, trying to help.
Scared to death, I pushed him away and started to crawl backwards, hoping to get away from the scary man and also hoping to find something to rest my back on, but instead of finding something, I crossed the bars of a bed and was now almost in a drawer…I stood up shrieking and started to run everywhere in a haphazard manner when suddenly my eyes fell on a still figure on a hospital bed.
Lying there was a lump of a woman. She was in the worst state possible, bruised everywhere and had a huge bandage on her head. Tubes stuck out from every orifice. She was breathing off a life support system… She was barely alive. She was me.