Loving A Heartless Lawyer
- Chapter 1 - Kiss With The Stranger
- Chapter 2 - Lana Huang, A Heartless Lawyer
- Chapter 3 - Liam Sy, A Heartless Lawyer
- Chapter 4 - Expect A Notice
- Chapter 5 - Best Kiss… Hot Kiss…
- Chapter 6 - Survival Of The Fittest
- Chapter 7 - Wants To Have A Word
- Chapter 8 - Scent
- Chapter 9 - Sniffing Like A Dog
- Chapter 10 - Business Deal
- Chapter 11 - Spare Room
- Chapter 12 - Play Cupid
- Chapter 13 - One Way Glass
- Chapter 14 - Easy Way To Shut And Scare
- Chapter 15 - Stir Up A Fight
- Chapter 16 - A Nobody Like Lana Huang
- Chapter 17 - A Stable and Responsible Man
- Chapter 18 - Stronger Than Blood
- Chapter 19 - You Will Make Me Late
- Chapter 20 - An Ancient Battle Of Bitchiness
- Chapter 21 - Prettier In Person
- Chapter 22 - Did Something You Should Not
- Chapter 23 - Uncomfortable With It
- Chapter 24 - My Boyfriend Is A Gentleman
- Chapter 25 - Victim Of Someone’s Arrogance
- Chapter 26 - Own Effort And Sweat
- Chapter 27 - Sy Family
- Chapter 28 - Kiss Me!
- Chapter 29 - Capable Of Blushing
- Chapter 30 - Small Sweat Drops
- Chapter 31 - Bad Luck Hunter
- Chapter 32 - Bored With Your Cheapness
- Chapter 33 - I'll take Care Of You
- Chapter 34 - Gorgeous
- Chapter 35 - Where Have You Been?
- Chapter 36 - I'm Hot Liam…
- Chapter 37 - Fatal Blow
- Chapter 38 - My Woman
- Chapter 39 - What Are You Doing?
- Chapter 40 - Crazy Liam
- Chapter 41 - A Male Visitor
- Chapter 42 - Jealous Boyfriend
- Chapter 43 - Grumpy
- Chapter 44 - Agile Woman Was Left With Almost No Brain
- Chapter 45 - Favorite Person
- Chapter 46 - A Perfect Match
- Chapter 47 - Pure Torture!
- Chapter 48 - Liam’s Reign
- Chapter 49 - Wake Up
- Chapter 50 - A Harridan Wife
- Chapter 51 - No Touching!
- Chapter 52 - No One Dare Touch Her!
- Chapter 53 - Brother
- Chapter 54 - Handsome Gay
- Chapter 55 - How Good That Kiss Can Be
- Chapter 56 - Safe Zone
- Chapter 57 - Worse Than A Snake
- Chapter 58 - Did She Really Do That
- Chapter 59 - Live A Happy Life
- Chapter 60 - The Only One Who Can Help You
- Chapter 61 - Someone He Deserved
- Chapter 62 - A Grudge Against Me
- Chapter 63 - For Now
- Chapter 64 - Sliver Of Hope
- Chapter 65 - Despised Women?
- Chapter 66 - A Good Sign
- Chapter 67 - Would Never Get Beaten Over Again
- Chapter 68 - Some Fatal Blow
- Chapter 69 - Did Not Want To Give Up
- Chapter 70 - You’re An IDIOT
- Chapter 71 - I Like Her
- Chapter 72 - Dose Of Her Own Medicine
- Chapter 73 - Can We Tallk?
- Chapter 74 - Sentence For No Reason
- Chapter 75 - Unless You Initiated
- Chapter 76 - A Lot Of Patience
- Chapter 77 - Fresh Milk
- Chapter 78 - Who Is She?
- Chapter 79 - He Only Has You Now
- Chapter 80 - One Of My Secret
- Chapter 81 - What If He Wanted More
- Chapter 82 - Follow Her Around
- Chapter 83 - Don’t Worry
- Chapter 84 - Hit The Gas
- Chapter 85 - In One Blow
- Chapter 86 - One To Be Blamed
- Chapter 87 - Punishments
- Chapter 88 - So Wrong, Yet So Right
- Chapter 89 - Remain In Her Safe Haven
- Chapter 90 - Magic Lamp
- Chapter 91 - Busy Enough
- Chapter 92 - Slowly But Surely
- Chapter 93 - To Understand Her
- Chapter 94 - First Wish
- Chapter 95 - Quirkiness
- Chapter 96 - I Told You
- Chapter 97 - It’s Okay
- Chapter 98 - Love Of A Mother
- Chapter 99 - She’s S.e.xy
- Chapter 100 - Someone She Could Trust
- Chapter 101 - I Am A Man, Not A SAINT...
- Chapter 102 - Treasure Me Love
- Chapter 103 - Shotgun Wedding
- Chapter 104 - Like A VIP
- Chapter 105 - He Was Only Starting…
- Chapter 106 - Journey To Her Heart
- Chapter 107 - For The Picture
- Chapter 108 - Lovesick?
- Chapter 109 - She Chose To Leave
- Chapter 110 - Ugly And Stinky
- Chapter 111 - One Thing She Was Sure Of
- Chapter 112 - Calling In Her Heart To Take Care Of Lana
- Chapter 113 - Friendly Gesture
- Chapter 114 - Extra Patience
- Chapter 115 - Her Family Background
- Chapter 116 - Dark Spell
- Chapter 117 - My Love
- Chapter 118 - Boyfriend
- Chapter 119 - When Did You Realize Iit
- Chapter 120 - He’s My Man
- Chapter 121 - Hormones
- Chapter 122 - Owner Of The Room
- Chapter 123 - Unless Both Parties Agreed
- Chapter 124 - Ask Nicely
- Chapter 125 - Are You Kissing Your Brother?
- Chapter 126 - Creepy
- Chapter 127 - Henpecked Husband
- Chapter 128 - Act Of Nonchalance
- Chapter 129 - Beating You In The Court
- Chapter 130 - You Look Ugly
- Chapter 131 - Sell You Off?
- Chapter 132 - Hypocrite
- Chapter 133 - Trust No One
- Chapter 134 - Hand
- Chapter 135 - I’m Doomed
- Chapter 136 - Not Sorry At All
- Chapter 137 - Snake In His Lair
- Chapter 138 - Hatred
- Chapter 139 - I Am Not!
- Chapter 140 - Never Been This Serious
- Chapter 141 - Deadly Disease
- Chapter 142 - No Other Woman Matters
- Chapter 143 - A Taste Of Her Own Medicine
- Chapter 144 - Announce To Everyone
- Chapter 145 - Her Nightmare
- Chapter 146 - Her Trauma
- Chapter 147 - I Will Spare No One
Loving A Heartless Lawyer,
“Loving you is the kind of risk I'm willing to take...”
Liam Sy, a wealthy, powerful and arrogant man. A lawyer by profession, fame and success followed him wherever he went. A fierce attorney who won every case he put his hands on. Pride ran in his blood and love was not on his agenda because he was a woman hater...
Lana Huang, a proud woman who climbed the ladder of success in her career. A lawyer and a bold woman, exceptionally beautiful to make men dream and drool for her. Love was the last thing on her schedule because she was a man hater...
What would happen when these two... handsome and beautiful, proud and stubborn, woman-hater and man-hater... come together and get involved in a marriage?
Welcome to a whirlwind of romance between these two - a roller coaster ride of love when it got mixed up with pride, jealousy, stubbornness and hate… Face slapping? Why not!
“We have an agreement! Don’t you dare make another step!”
"Hmm, did we sign that agreement, little tigress?" He scoffed with an evil grin, seeing the proud woman panicking as he moved closer to her, now only an inch away from her face.
‘Scaring me huh?’ Lana mused with a raised brow followed by a devious sly smirk. She would never lose to this man!
“Shall I then fulfill your wildest fantasy about me, pervert?” Lana scowled as she unzipped her dress.
“What are you doing?” Liam muttered in disbelief.
“You started this. Isn't this exactly what you wanted? I never lose a fight...” Lana challenged.
Liam silently cursed because he too never lost a fight!
Hope you enjoy reading this ORIGINAL novel of mine. This is absolutely a happy ending. If you like the story and would love to support the author personally
Donate Paypal paypal.me/eustoma
Join me on discord.gg/PNGkTUy