- Chapter 1 - Do you want to travel to Past?
- Chapter 2 - Get a GPS for Time Machine
- Chapter 3 - Annoying as a Fly
- Chapter 4 - Grind Grind till you faint
- Chapter 5 - Skillbook Farming
- Chapter 6 - 6. First Boss Tier Monster
- Chapter 7 - Honesty and Ignorance
- Chapter 8 - On the Path of Archery
- Chapter 9 - Greetings Your Highness
- Chapter 10 - Missing Report for...
- Chapter 11 - Frost Bats, Shirin and the Half Elf
- Chapter 12 - Book Of Thot
- Chapter 13 - The Sun Tribe (Part I)
- Chapter 14 - Stupendous Levelling Speed
- Chapter 15 - The 'Quackers'
He was hoping to travel through time and witness the history unfold before his very own eyes.
But who can divine fate's mysterious ways?
He did witness history being made. He witnessed it through eyes of the Protagonist.
He took offense when the class his father had designed was considered 'Trashiest Class'. Even though he was a noob to games, he was determined to bring glory to Archer's class...
And then he created a character so OP, he was almost banned from the game. Why he wasn't??
Because he had Plot Armour!!!