- Chapter 38: Demon Child
- Chapter 39: The White Night
- Chapter 40: The Truth
- Chapter 41: The Secret Technique of the Song Family—Ink Shadow
- Chapter 42: The Final Battle in the Darkness
- Chapter 43: The Teaching of the Bible
- Chapter 44: I’ll Be Waiting for You in the Room
- Chapter 45: Possessed by Demons
- Chapter 46: The Most Feared Law Enforcement Officer in Guangxi and Guangzhou
- Chapter 47: The Case of the Locked-Room Murder
- Chapter 48: Bai Yidao Got Wrecked!
- Chapter 49: A Wonderful Candy Before Autopsy
- Chapter 50: A Two-Month-Old Fetus Resembling a Peach Blossom
- Chapter 51: Reanimated Corpse
- Chapter 52: Cat Paw Prints
Beneath the peaceful façade of the modern world, an undercurrent of shocking crimes roils in the underbelly of society. Follow Song Yang, the last Traditional Coroner of China, as he navigates through this underworld of violence and debauchery, and uses seemingly common everyday objects like an umbrella, squid ink, and magnets to hunt down serial killers, s.e.x.u.a.l predators, real-life vampires, necrophiles, and others who prey upon the innocents and hide behind the fog of supernatural mystery. There is no mystery too enigmatic for Song Yang to solve, and there is no depth too deep for him to venture into to uncover the truth!