Never Date A Man In Pink
- Chapter 1 - PROLOGUE 1/7 - A Wish
- Chapter 2 - PROLOGUE 2/7 - The Unexpected Visit
- Chapter 3 - PROLOGUE 3/7 - Inside the House
- Chapter 4 - PROLOGUE 4/7 - Little Star
- Chapter 5 - PROLOGUE 5/7 - Horror in the Orchard
- Chapter 6 - PROLOGUE 6/7 - Sacrifice
- Chapter 7 - PROLOGUE 7/7- The star goes off
- Chapter 8 - A Song for a Dead
- Chapter 9 - A Goodbye, A Hello
- Chapter 10 - Sequin Rain
- Chapter 11 - Where's the fairy godmother?
- Chapter 12 - The Prophecy 1
- Chapter 13 - The Prophecy 2
- Chapter 14 - A Bad Dream
- Chapter 15 - How to Fix Broken Glass?
- Chapter 16 - How to Fix the Broken Glass 2
- Chapter 17 - A Night at the Pearl Club
- Chapter 18 - Sparks Will Fly
- Chapter 19 - Two Flies in a Jar
- Chapter 20 - Meeting an Old Friend
- Chapter 21 - Blackout
- Chapter 22 - Girl Meets Boy
- Chapter 23 - Stalkers Gonna Stalk
- Chapter 24 - A Hard Day’s Night
- Chapter 25 - What else can go wrong?
- Chapter 26 - Sniper Magic
- Chapter 27 - The House on the Hill
- Chapter 28 - Turn of Events
- Chapter 29 - With Great Powers...
- Chapter 30 - Who is this man?
- Chapter 31 - Little Truths
- Chapter 32 - The Hunter
- Chapter 33 - In Daylight
- Chapter 34 - First lesson
- Chapter 35 - Trying Something New
- Chapter 36 - No Regrets
- Chapter 37 - Radio
- Chapter 38 - Don't Choke on Food or Words
- Chapter 39 - Give my Shirt Back
- Chapter 40 - New Tactics
- Chapter 41 - Dr. Kim
- Chapter 42 - Audition
- Chapter 43 - Eavesdropping
- Chapter 44 - Uneasy Rider
- Chapter 45 - Hunting 1
- Chapter 46 - Hunting 2
- Chapter 47 - Hunting 3
- Chapter 48 - Americano, please
- Chapter 49 - Hunting 4
- Chapter 50 - Backstage
- Chapter 51 - Hunting 5
- Chapter 52 - The Wrong Baek
- Chapter 53 - Sugar Plum Fairy
- Chapter 54 - Brave
- Chapter 55 - A Friend of Mine Told Me
- Chapter 56 - Round 1
- Chapter 57 - Round 2
- Chapter 58 - Asking for a friend
- Chapter 59 - Under Pressure
- Chapter 60 - Under Pressure Part 2
- Chapter 61 - Blowing a Candle
- Chapter 62 - Of Cakes and Girls
- Chapter 63 - Two Knights
- Chapter 64 - Message: SENT
- Chapter 65 - Morning Regrets
- Chapter 66 - Second Lesson
- Chapter 67 - Why We Shall Care
- Chapter 68 - Flashy Hats and Blasting Rays
- Chapter 69 - Chocolate
- Chapter 70 - Thump Thump
- Chapter 71 - Airport
- Chapter 72 - Miss Golightly
- Chapter 73 - Queen Maeve
- Chapter 74 - Friendzoned
- Chapter 75 - The Darkest Hour
- Chapter 76 - Anormality - BONUS CHAPTER
- Chapter 77 - Her Soothing Voice
- Chapter 78 - Prince and Princess of Tap Dance
- Chapter 79 - A Glimpse
- Chapter 80 - Prince and Princess of Tap Dance 2
- Chapter 81 - You Are Special
- Chapter 82 - Octagon
- Chapter 83 - Stalking is a Trend
- Chapter 84 - Queen of the Ring
- Chapter 85 - Queen of the Ring 2
- Chapter 86 - It's Raining Balloons
- Chapter 87 - That Year When Part of Me Died 1
- Chapter 88 - That Year When Part of Me Died 2
- Chapter 89 - That Year When part of Me Died 3
- Chapter 90 - Chingu
- Chapter 91 - The Busy Fairy Godmother
- Chapter 92 - Chaebol
- Chapter 93 - Chaebol 2
- Chapter 94 - Pojangmacha
- Chapter 95 - Pojangmacha 2
- Chapter 96 - Pay!
- Chapter 97 - Let's Talk About My Harem
- Chapter 98 - Back in Town
- Chapter 99 - The First Love, not the Last
- Chapter 100 - The 100th
- Chapter 101 - All About Timing
- Chapter 102 - The Letter that Made Her Cry
- Chapter 103 - Mr. Perfect
- Chapter 104 - Magic Money
- Chapter 105 - Magic Money 2
- Chapter 106 - Operation Gamer 1
- Chapter 107 - Operation Gamer 2
- Chapter 108 - Operation Gamer 3
- Chapter 109 - Operation Gamer 4
- Chapter 110 - Operation Gamer 5
- Chapter 111 - There's a man in your room!
- Chapter 112 - Shirtless French Professor
- Chapter 113 - Dentist
- Chapter 114 - Smile More, Dr. Kim!
- Chapter 115 - A Rose with Thorns
- Chapter 116 - I Don't Want to Be Like My Mother
- Chapter 117 - The Supreme Chessplayer
- Chapter 118 - Eun Ha, what are you doing next Friday?
- Chapter 119 - Are You VIP?
- Chapter 120 - Cinderella Man
- Chapter 121 - Tic Toc, time is running
- Chapter 122 - Roofied?
- Chapter 123 - Hooked
- Chapter 124 - The Horned Fairy
- Chapter 125 - By the Han River
- Chapter 126 - The Day After
- Chapter 127 - A Mature Lee Joon Gi
- Chapter 128 - The TROT Twist
- Chapter 129 - Dae Won Must Live
- Chapter 130 - The Skeletons in the Closet
- Chapter 131 - Ambitions
- Chapter 132 - Park & Zhang
- Chapter 133 - Not everyone is a Hunter
- Chapter 134 - Ruining Kang Dae's Life
- Chapter 135 - Let's Dance
- Chapter 136 - Eyes Wide Open
- Chapter 137 - You Gotta Run!
- Chapter 138 - On the Fence
- Chapter 139 - I Need a Hero
- Chapter 140 - Bad Delivery
- Chapter 141 - Girlfriend for One Night
- Chapter 142 - A Long Night 1
- Chapter 143 - A Long Night 2
- Chapter 144 - A Long Night 3
- Chapter 145 - Feed the Paparazzi
- Chapter 146 - Pay-Per-Minute Spiritual Call
- Chapter 147 - Fashion and Meds
- Chapter 148 - Daebak!
- Chapter 149 - Hye Seong
- Chapter 150 - With a Little Help from My Friends
- Chapter 151 - Slipping Away I
- Chapter 152 - Slipping Away 2
- Chapter 153 - Chang Mi Has Something to Say
- Chapter 154 - Persimmon
- Chapter 155 - Parents Love
- Chapter 156 - The Man in the Rainbow Raindrops
- Chapter 157 - Taking the Blindfolds Off
- Chapter 158 - Bubbles and Candles
- Chapter 159 - JoKenPo
- Chapter 160 - Spooning with Wifey
- Chapter 161 - Professor Shin's Double Date
- Chapter 162 - The Carousel Incident
- Chapter 163 - A Thriller Night
- Chapter 164 - Save us, Hunter Shin!
- Chapter 164 - The Half-Fairy Boy
- Chapter 165 - Some see, and Others Not
- Chapter 165 - Meeting Mrs. Nam Joo
- Chapter 166 - No Magic Will Fix a Broken Heart
- Chapter 166 - 27 YEARS AGO - A Wish
- Chapter 167 - 27 YEARS AGO - The Visit
- Chapter 168 - 27 YEARS AGO - Inside the House
- Chapter 169 - 27 YEARS AGO - Little Star
- Chapter 170 - 27 YEARS AGO - Horror in the Orchard
- Chapter 171 - 27 YEARS AGO - Sacrifice
- Chapter 172 - 27 YEARS AGO - The Star Goes Off
- Chapter 173 - Thorns
- Chapter 174 - Not the best Dinner Ever
- Chapter 175 - Don't Make Plans for Tonight
- Chapter 176 - Doesn't it Look Like We Are Made For Each Other?
- Chapter 177 - Fairy Romance
- Chapter 178 - Prophecies
- Chapter 179 - I Wanna Sleep With You
- Chapter 180 - Dirty Dancing
- Chapter 181 - We're all A.d.u.l.ts Here
- Chapter 182 - By the Grave
- Chapter 183 - Second Lead
- Chapter 184 - Twins' Connection
- Chapter 185 - The 'Meet and Greet'
- Chapter 186 - Spied
- Chapter 187 - THE OPPA (in Capital Letters) is in the House
- Chapter 188 - Deep Dive
- Chapter 189 - Turning Point
- Chapter 190 - A Bond is Broken
- Chapter 191 - Small Cues
- Chapter 192 - Breaking In
- Chapter 193 - Crimes
- Chapter 194 - When Fairies Gift
- Chapter 195 - It's my Lucky Color
- Chapter 196 - How to Confess your Love in Dire Times
- Chapter 197 - Closer than Ever
- Chapter 198 - A Chance to Escape
- Chapter 199 - Showdown
Never Date A Man In Pink,
A prophecy says Ye Rim will be rich and famous, but a man wearing a pink shirt will become her lover and cause her death!
Dr. Kim is a handsome and famous plastic surgeon with a bad temper, but he hides a secret.
When a supernatural peril looms over them, discovering her best friend is a fairy that is sabotaging her love and career life is not as bad as discovering there is another prophecy about her!
"Uhn. Mr. Arrogant. Carry me, " she demanded, after mocking the doctor's sincerity.
"What do you mean, 'carry me'?!" Dr. Kim turned to her, amazed at the singer's impudence.
"Carry me. Let's go. You said you aren't tired. You have this 'super stamina' of yours. I'm a convalescent person in high heeled shoes, and do you want me to go uphill by foot?"
He laughed in astonishment.
"Convalescent?! It wasn't even conjunctivitis!"
"Let's go. It's not easy to do that on pumps that don't even pair up. Besides,…" she started to laugh before she finished the sentence, because just thinking of it was hilarious. "You're going to look like a drama actor to your grandfather, saying, 'I even carried her on my back!' "Ye Rim tried to mimic his voice, which made him barely contain a laugh.
"Okay, let's do this." He bent down in front of her, waiting for her to climb onto his back. "Like a drama."
Fate united Nam Ye Rim and Jung Eun Ha through a supernatural event on the day of their birth.
Years later, Ye Rim strives as a singer in a shabby place, singing old songs to a diminishing audience. The fairy Eun Ha learned to use her wand by herself, but all she can do is jinx and accidents.
A few months before the due date, the prophecy seems about to happen when in unusual circ.u.mstances Ye Rim accidentally meets a man in pink shirt.
What is this man’s secret and how the incident involving the two besties’ births is interconnected to the supernatural events happening in the city right now?
Read and discover!
It's a story meant to have a slow pace, and will include mystery, crime, horror, monsters, fairies, hot leads and hot support characters, some misunderstandings, a lot of comedy, lots lots lots of plot twists... And a dose of romance, of course.
I'm not writing to get a Nobel Prize in Literature or anything. Also, English is not my first language, so... Peace.
Updates: 4 chapters/week
Let me know your thoughts, please rate and comment.
Knowing someone is reading and somehow appreciating, helps a lot!
Lots of love!
Buy me a Coffee? https://ko-fi.com/vanjos