No One's Hero
- Chapter 1 - The Tragic Story of My Birth
- Chapter 2 - Saying Goodbye
- Chapter 3 - As Luck Would Have It...
- Chapter 4 - There's Always a Loli...
- Chapter 5 - Science Fiction Isn't Really My Thing
- Chapter 6 - Deus Ex Machina
- Chapter 7 - Time Flies When You're In Over Your Head
- Chapter 8 - Cinderella with a touch of Sass
- Chapter 9 - I'm going to regret this someday
- Chapter 10 - The amalgamations of godly power and teenage hormones
- Chapter 11 - The Not So Super Villain
- Chapter 12 - Of Course He Is
- Chapter 13 - Eavesdropping on the thoughts of a Darkened Heart
- Chapter 14 - My White Dove Among the Dark and Dreary
- Chapter 15 - The Bitter-Sweet Beats of my Blackened Heart
- Chapter 16 - She's Looking at You...
- Chapter 17 - For Crying Out Loud
- Chapter 18 - Life After Death
No One's Hero,
Isaac was born to be the main character, and
he knows it. Though, were it up to him, that would
not be the case.
He wants a quiet life. A normal life. For seventeen
years Isaac has done everything he can to avoid
the lead role.
Supporting characters practically throw themselves
head on into Isaac's path as he desperately tries to
derail whatever Pilot Episode, Prologue, or Opening
their "Chance Meeting" might result in.
Isaac Gray might not be a bad guy,
but he is certainly
No One's Hero.