- Chapter 18: The Man-Eating Giant Python
- Chapter 19: Luring the Tiger Away From the Mountain
- Chapter 20: The Mysterious Man
- Chapter 21: Human Bones Necklace
- Chapter 22: Murder Case in Hong Kong
- Chapter 23: Witchcraft
- Chapter 24: So Uk Estate, The Dwelling of the Dead
- Chapter 25: A Ghost Knocking at the Door
- Chapter 26: False Alarm
- Chapter 27: The Death of the Red-Haired Girl
- Chapter 28: Arrested
- Chapter 29: Possessed
- Chapter 30: Human Greed
- Chapter 31: Cut in Half
- Chapter 32: Mitu Temple
- Chapter 33: Cosplaying
- Chapter 34: Bringing Justice
- Chapter 35: A Strange Deal
- Chapter 36: Burning Paper Money As An Offering To The Dead
- Chapter 37: Myriad Corpses Lamp
- Chapter 38: The Oil Lamp Showing the Way
- Chapter 39: Head South and Don’t Look Back
- Chapter 40: Longquan Villa
- Chapter 41: The Bas.e.m.e.nt
- Chapter 42: The Truth Is Revealed
- Chapter 43: Eyes on the Back
- Chapter 44: Fengmen Village
- Chapter 45: Enchanting Corpse Aroma
- Chapter 46: Fruit of Life and Death
- Chapter 47: The Rusty Machete
- Chapter 48: The Generals of the Yang family
- Chapter 49: You leave, I’ll stay!
- Chapter 50: Corpse Transformation
- Chapter 51: Dabei Temple
- Chapter 52: Break The Curse
I'm a merchant that likes to collect evil things.
Everything that belongs to the dead is worth having!
Embroidered shoes that can walk on their own? I want them!
Blue and white porcelain set made from human ashes? I want it!
A straw cutter used to cut people in half? I want it!
If placed in the hands of ordinary people, these items will haunt them and ruin their lives.
But, if placed in my hands, they can bring infinite wealth, change fate, and satisfy one's every desire!
Do you want to know the reason?
Then, come and listen to this story of mine.
That is, if you’re courageous enough…