RE: Life As A Tree
- Chapter 1 - Mutual Destruction
- Chapter 2 - Hye ompf, vaht ep!
- Chapter 3 - The Cardinal System
- Chapter 4 - World Domination? Let’s do this!
- Chapter 5 - Capture that Tree!
- Chapter 6 - Brownie, save Minty! Forget this vexing human!
- Chapter 7 - Mr. Fern, I won’t let you go!
- Chapter 8 - The Fire of Revenge
- Chapter 9 - Unearthing the Unexpected
- Chapter 10 - What is True Loneliness?
- Chapter 11 - Together, Not Alone
- Chapter 12 - Valley of Time’s Lore
- Chapter 13 - Who's the crazy one now?
- Chapter 14 - Dragons or Potatoes?
- Chapter 15 - Bribing the Way Out of Death
- Chapter 16 - Hitch a Ride on a T-Rex
- Chapter 18 - Swindling a Fire Dragon
- Chapter 19 - Little Gift Giveaway
- Chapter 20 - Fire Away!
- Chapter 21 - Lucky Numbers for the SS Draw
- Chapter 22 - Power of Rage
- Chapter 23 - Godflower
- Chapter 24 - Notice of Missing Chapters
- Chapter 25 - Fragmented God's Energy
- Chapter 26 - Second Tab
- Chapter 27 - Soul Splitter
- Chapter 28 - Finished Hiatus: Plan for Restart
RE: Life As A Tree,
Rialyne (Ri-ah-line) was the laughingstock of her school--the fatty, the witch, the loser, the nobody. Ostracized, bullied, and pushed to the brink of insanity, her intense resentment led her to carry out atrocious deeds that led to her classmates demise as well as her own.
She didn't ever think she would see the light of heaven if it actually existed, and she didn't want to see the cruel creator who dealt her such a luckless hand in life either. To bring everyone down with her, that was all she desired upon death.
But as fate would have it, she reincarnated..... into a damn peaceful tree! What is this?! Retribution?!
Join Ria on the journey to become the natural ruler of the world she so despised through a mysterious system. On the way, she makes amends with her dark self and unexpectedly finds love. However, no matter how powerful she becomes, she is but a tree... Will she rise up out of the ashes, or will everything end up in tragedy yet again?
Writing Contest Prompt #62: Become a tree
Forewarning: I'm literally writing this story on the spot because I thought the prompt was hella hilarious. Even though I'll try my best, if you really want a seriously written/planned out story, then read my other novel: My World To Live.