Reincarnated! The Blind And Deaf Boy
- Chapter 1 - The Pitiful Creature (1)
- Chapter 2 - A Short Five Years
- Chapter 3 - In The City
- Chapter 4 - The Pitiful Creature (2)
- Chapter 5 - Sponsored? (1)
- Chapter 6 - Sponsored? (2)
- Chapter 7 - Orientation (Updated-Full)
- Chapter 8 - Exploring: My Goal? (1)
- Chapter 9 - Exploring: This Feeling... (2)
- Chapter 10 - Exploring: Myself. (3)
- Chapter 11 - Heading to Breakfast (1)
- Chapter 12 - Heading to Breakfast (2)
- Chapter 13 - Odd.
Reincarnated! The Blind And Deaf Boy,
The boy never needed, never wanted anything with his life. He is unlike "normal people." Not that he knew what his life, nor what his world really was.
He couldn't see, he knew not of beauty, nor of atrocities. He couldn't hear, he knew not of spite, nor words of tongue. He needn't think much, for he knew no words or images to think with.
He only knew desire, sensations, and pain.
What would he do when he had the ability to see, hear, and do much more than "normal people"?
Would he even understand it?