Rise Of The Dark Swordsman
- Chapter 2 - Meeting
- Chapter 3 - Millennium Sleep
- Chapter 4 - Sunset
- Chapter 5 - To The Overworld
- Chapter 6 - Awakening
- Chapter 7 - The Truth
- Chapter 8 - Unclear Future
- Chapter 9 - New Purpose
- Chapter 10 - Power of Two Realms
- Chapter 11 - Starting Training
- Chapter 12 - Demonic Techniques
- Chapter 13 - Basics of Magic
- Chapter 14 - Transformation
- Chapter 15 - Noticed
- Chapter 16 - Transfer of Power
- Chapter 17 - Arrival
- Chapter 18 - Mage Battle
- Chapter 19 - Apprentice
- Chapter 20 - Controlling Mana
- Chapter 21 - Criminal Underground
- Chapter 22 - Ambushed
- Chapter 23 - Methods of Spellcasting
- Chapter 24 - Janet
- Chapter 25 - The Pope and Magician
- Chapter 26 - City Mapping
- Chapter 27 - Pause
Rise Of The Dark Swordsman,
Lucas Dawn is a forgotten prince outcast by his father and sent to the church to live his life in servitude due to his part demon bloodline.
Lucas unresigned to his fate begins planning his father's downfall but things quickly go wrong as he is ambushed and sealed away for over a thousand years.
He awakens to find the kingdom is gone and learns the truth about his bloodline. From then on he embarks on a journey to gain strength and eventually lead an empire to rule all of Avaar.
Hi everyone thanks for taking the time to check out my first novel I hope you enjoy I am always looking out for ways to improve my writing so please feel free to leave feedback on how to improve my writing and storytelling for the future!