Supreme Swordsman Zoro
- Chapter 1 - The swordsman known as Miyamoto
- Chapter 2 - Roronoa Zoro swordsman extraordinare
- Chapter 3 - Roronoa Zoro swordsman extraordinare part 2
- Chapter 4 - Two dreamers
- Chapter 5 - Stairs
- Chapter 6 - Kuina's transformation
- Chapter 7 - Cashing in a bounty and a surprise
- Chapter 8 - Bounty Hunter duo
- Chapter 9 - Bounty Hunter duo debut
- Chapter 10 - Johnny and Yosaku
- Chapter 11 - Getting some bounties and sailing to Baratie
- Chapter 12 - Sanji's refusal
- Chapter 13 - Getting swords and meeting someone
- Chapter 14 - The truth of the past
- Chapter 15 - Aarlong's whereabouts
- Chapter 16 - Nami joins the team?
- Chapter 17 - One year of bounty hunting
- Chapter 18 - Buggy the clown
- Chapter 19 - Kuro of the thousand plans
- Chapter 20 - A changed Usopp
- Chapter 21 - The worlds strongest
- Chapter 22 - Training
- Chapter 23 - Logue Town
- Chapter 24 - A princess in need
- Chapter 25 - Little big garden
- Chapter 26 - The power of the darkness fruit
- Chapter 27 - Tony Tony Chopper
- Chapter 28 - Vivi's concerns
- Chapter 29 - Crocodile's devious plan
- Chapter 30 - Crocodile's devious plan pt2
- Chapter 31 - Crocodile's last stand
- Chapter 32 - Vivi's problems
- Chapter 33 - Ace's worries
Supreme Swordsman Zoro,
The swordsman knew as Miyamoto Sakeraki was a simple man, he pursued the sword and forgot about everything else thus making his family hate him, in his old age he had no one to pass his techniques to as his sons and daughters didn't want to learn from the man that abandoned them.
Unfortunately for him, someone else had his eyes on his techniques and that someone didn't want anyone else to learn them.
Miyamoto Sakeraki thus died after he taught his techniques to the last disciple that killed him, but he didn't die sad as his techniques would live on.
His legacy wouldn't end there though as his soul and all of his techniques would be transferred to Roronoa Zoro in the One Piece world by the one true devil, unknowingly altering Zoro's fate.