The Apocalyptic Mother And Her Struggles
- Chapter 1 - 01.The betrayal
- Chapter 2 - 02.Still have time
- Chapter 3 - 03.The new treatment
- Chapter 4 - 04.Calm divorce...or?
- Chapter 5 - 05.Handsome guardian angel?
- Chapter 6 - 06. The clean break-up
- Chapter 7 - 07. The first settlers
- Chapter 8 - 08.All kinds of people
- Chapter 9 - 09. Their little talk :)
- Chapter 10 - 10.Enjoying my own little piece of heaven
- Chapter 11 - 11. The stupid
- Chapter 12 - 12. More people still to come
- Chapter 13 - 13. First nations call
- Chapter 14 - 14.Making the country
- Chapter 15 - 15.Mothers fears
- Chapter 16 - 16.Killing people
- Chapter 17 - 17. The closing time is near
- Chapter 18 - 18. Closing the main gate
- Chapter 19 - 19. It's here
- Chapter 20 - 20. Announcing it
- Chapter 21 - 21. Saving or not saving?
- Chapter 22 - 22. Storm is coming
- Chapter 23 - 23. Safety
- Chapter 24 - 24.They dare
- Chapter 25 - 25. Zombie tide starts
- Chapter 26 - 26.Killing and ungratefulness
- Chapter 27 - 27. They came...
- Chapter 28 - 28. Strange, isn't he?
- Chapter 29 - 29. Emma's past?
- Chapter 30 - 30. Looking for Mario finding Hose
- Chapter 31 - 31. Helping them to escape
- Chapter 32 - 32. She found him
- Chapter 33 - Changing direction
- Chapter 34 - They are changing
- Chapter 35 - Evolved
- Chapter 36 - Some saved, some still on run
- Chapter 37 - Heart-racing
- Chapter 38 - Change of plans
- Chapter 39 - Taking her to bed ( stop your dirty mind)
- Chapter 40 - Truth and lies
- Chapter 41 - The army of their own
- Chapter 42 - The forgotten stairs
- Chapter 43 - 43.The change
- Chapter 44 - 44.What Mario doesn't know...
- Chapter 45 - 45.
- Chapter 46 - 46. The storm is coming...
- Chapter 47 - 47. Saving people
- Chapter 48 - 48. The unusual help
- Chapter 49 - 49. The change
- Chapter 50 - 50.Scary Child
- Chapter 51 - 51. About to connect to the others, or not?
The Apocalyptic Mother And Her Struggles,
After dying in hands backstabbing friend that she thought of to be a sister she reopened her eyes and prepared for the final days before everything changes.
But to be able to protect her child she needs to clean some trash first.
On the day of the apocalypse, she sat in her chair and a drunk glass of expensive vine.
Want me to save you. Sure. The cow needs to be feed, the pigs need to be washed and manure needs to be spread on our fields.
Don't you want?
Go out and never come back.
Story of a single mother that just wanted to protect the most important person on the planet.
Her own daughter Aisa.
---This is going be to just a trial to write a different view from all the battles.
Real otaku fights from the soft chair in the safety of own home.
You want to fight and kill, do it. I am an otaku and I like it this way --- :)