The Bookworm Teacher Becomes A Swordsman
- Chapter 1 - A Last Coffee in the Snow
- Chapter 2 - Time Travel is a Cheat
- Chapter 3 - Recollecting Memories
- Chapter 4 - I Just Want To Play Games
- Chapter 5 - I Play a Game
- Chapter 6 - What a Wonderful Game
- Chapter 7 - The Beginner Gamer
- Chapter 8 - Can I Read a Guide?
- Chapter 9 - Who wants to be Next?
- Chapter 10 - Enjoying something other than a book
- Chapter 11 - The Difference in Difficulty
- Chapter 12 - Twelve Bolts
- Chapter 13 - First Bolt- Piercing Light
- Chapter 14 - Master and Student
- Chapter 15 - Seojoon’s Rise
- Chapter 16 - [Rising Worlds Update Announcement]
- Chapter 17 - A Perfect Offer
- Chapter 18 - A Player or Person?
- Chapter 19 - The True Beginning
- Chapter 20 - The Dark Star
- Chapter 21 - Father and Son
- Chapter 22 - The Empire’s Capital
- Chapter 23 - An Idea
- Chapter 24 - Quest Abuse
- Chapter 25 - First Main Story Quest
- Chapter 26 - God of Luck
- Chapter 27 - Find the children
- Chapter 28 - Better? Or worse?
- Chapter 29 - Updating schedules
- Chapter 30 - The first clue
- Chapter 31 - Unnamed
- Chapter 32 - Hiatus
- Chapter 33 - New book is up
- Chapter 34 - Probably don't deserve to ask you but...
- Chapter 35 - *walks back into your Webnovel screen*
The Bookworm Teacher Becomes A Swordsman,
A teacher dies and goes back in time. With his pre learned knowledge, he decides that he no longer needs to study and gives the newest high tech virtual reality game a try.
He becomes a swordsman but his thirst for reading carries onto his in game life? How far will he go, and what will happen in his daily life? Will he tell the world who he is? Or will he keep his identity as a secret?