The Butterfly Of Chaos
- Chapter 1 - Prologue
- Chapter 2 - Golden Residence, Black Sword, Curse of Heaven
- Chapter 3 - Heaven Core
- Chapter 4 - Chaotic Butterfly
- Chapter 5 - Heretic
- Chapter 6 - Blue Rose City
- Chapter 7 - Failure, Magnolia Dormitory
- Chapter 8 - Brand, Leaving the Residence
- Chapter 9 - Fight of Immortals
- Chapter 10 - The Hungry Ghost
- Chapter 11 - Ghost Feast *Viewer Discretion Advised*
- Chapter 12 - Pink Hell
- Chapter 13 - Panic at Golden Tail
- Chapter 14 - Cold Wind Trace
- Chapter 15 - General Studies Library
- Chapter 16 - Did I Let You Leave?
- Chapter 17 - How Could You Be So Weak?
- Chapter 18 - Departure, Li Mansion
- Chapter 19 - Ancient Ming Tribe of Blood
- Chapter 20 - Broken Martial Art, Forming a Sword
- Chapter 21 - Li Family's Meeting
- Chapter 22 - Heaven’s Piety Drug, Telekinesis
- Chapter 23 - Undying Prick
- Chapter 24 - You got me what!!?
- Chapter 25 - Ruined Elysia’s Tear
- Chapter 26 - A Small Change of Autumn
- Chapter 27 - Wan Xue
- Chapter 28 - A Touch of Salt
- Chapter 29 - Coal Adrift of Snow
- Chapter 30 - An Auction of Eccentricity
- Chapter 31 - A Divine Sword, The Beginning of the Auction
- Chapter 32 - The Price of An Object of Immorality
- Chapter 33 - Yin Restoration Pill, Heaven’s Grace
- Chapter 34 - Outrage
- Chapter 35 - What Do You Think?
- Chapter 36 - A Touch With Death
- Chapter 37 - Initiation of Body Tempering Realm
- Chapter 38 - Wan Tianhui
- Chapter 39 - Moonlight’s Beheader
- Chapter 40 - An Immortal's Feast of Ghosts
- Chapter 41 - A Battle with a Lizard’s Ghost
- Chapter 42 - The Cry of the Forsaken Goddess
- Chapter 43 - Playing Go with an Old Man
- Chapter 44 - A Brutal Training Regime
- Chapter 45 - An Immortal’s Cultivation
- Chapter 46 - Admiring a Beauty, Chased by Another
- Chapter 47 - Jealousy
- Chapter 48 - A Bastard Child?
- Chapter 49 - Old Eccentric, Young Monster
- Chapter 50 - First Cl.u.s.ter: Mandate
- Chapter 51 - Wan Shou, Mutant
- Chapter 52 - Pavilion of the Sword
- Chapter 53 - A Debate?
- Chapter 54 - Now Why Did You Do That?
- Chapter 55 - A Battle Royale's Beginning
- Chapter 56 - Chen Jiang
- Chapter 57 - Seven Falls of Tribulation (1)
- Chapter 58 - Seven Falls of Tribulation (2)
- Chapter 59 - I want your sister!
- Chapter 60 - A Fine Hall of Templars, Indeed!
- Chapter 61 - Ghost King's Domain
- Chapter 62 - A Hell of Ghosts
- Chapter 63 - An Azalea Seed, A Broken Dagger
- Chapter 64 - Remnants of the Ghost King
- Chapter 65 - Divine Script
- Chapter 66 - What’s the Difference?
- Chapter 67 - Brutal Medicine
- Chapter 68 - Shadow of Death
- Chapter 69 - Tempering the Arms
- Chapter 70 - Nine Interlocked Suns
- Chapter 71 - Return to Nan Qing
- Chapter 72 - Advanced Studies Library
- Chapter 73 - A City, Underground
- Chapter 74 - A Record of Cultivation
- Chapter 75 - Golden Tail Mall
- Chapter 76 - Nalan Imperial Family
- Chapter 77 - In truth, who would dare?
- Chapter 78 - A Little Question
- Chapter 79 - Gaze Towards the Moon, What Do You See?
- Chapter 80 - Author's Note for Volume One
The Butterfly Of Chaos,
"Someone would understand your grievances, your sorrows? Hah! Nobody will lend their ears to an individual wail of pain, not even the mighty upholders of justice, the Tianzun Imperial Court! Dream on!"
A broken soul, mangled beyond belief, stranded within a world of pain and suffering.
"That was a thousand-some amount of human lives! A city of them! Ushering them towards the Gates of Yama, do you have no shame or guilt!? And you call yourself a savior of life!?"
Another entity, forged with apathy, incapable of resonating with other beings, drifting in a world filled with facade and corruption.
"What siblings, what family, what Pavilion of Swords, what Divine Palace? Your very soul has brought forth destruction to the Immortal Realm, a calamity! A walking disaster has no place within the Immortal Realm!"
One sole spirit, cursed with destruction. The Earth, the Heavens, and even one's own self perishes before their sword.
When the Butterfly of Chaos flaps its luminous wings, who in the world is capable of resisting its allure?
"Ronel, my fragile, beautiful creature. Must you force your destruction once more?"
//Cover Image is courtesy of Sleepwrite! She is an excellent artist as well as a fantastic writer, check out her works as well!