The Kings Power
- Chapter 4 - The attack part 2
- Chapter 5 - The truth, and nothing but the truth
- Chapter 6 - Why?
- Chapter 8 - No time for love
- Chapter 9 - Complicated
- Chapter 10 - Telling your best friend you might have caught a certan prince's eye.
- Chapter 13 - Getting help, part two
- Chapter 14 - Getting help part three
- Chapter 15 - Time to control some emotions part one
- Chapter 16 - Time to control some emotions part two
- Chapter 18 - Would you like to dance? Part 1
- Chapter 19 - Would you like to dance? Part two
- Chapter 20 - Would you like to dance? Part 3
- Chapter 21 - Would you like to dance? Part 4
- Chapter 22 - Interesting eyes, part 1
- Chapter 23 - Interesting eyes, part 2
- Chapter 24 - Interesting eyes, part 3
- Chapter 25 - Sorry
- Chapter 26 - Healed, part 1
- Chapter 27 - Healed, part 2
- Chapter 29 - Powers, part 1
- Chapter 30 - Powers, part 2
- Chapter 31 - Mysterious, part 1
- Chapter 32 - Mysterious, part 2
- Chapter 33 - Vigilante, part 1
- Chapter 34 - Vigilante, part 2
- Chapter 35 - Games
- Chapter 36 - The ball, part 1
- Chapter 37 - The ball, part 2
- Chapter 38 - Guardian Core, part 1
- Chapter 39 - Guardian core, part 2
- Chapter 40 - How is she? part 1
- Chapter 41 - How is she? part 2
- Chapter 42 - Blue and lavender, part 1
- Chapter 43 - Blue and lavender, part 2
- Chapter 44 - Blue and lavender, part 3
- Chapter 45 - Regret, part 1
- Chapter 46 - Regret, part 2
- Chapter 47 - Regret, part 3
- Chapter 48 - Regret, part 4
- Chapter 49 - Goodbye, part 1
The Kings Power,
Snow found out the truth about what happend to her parents, who her father really is, and what she could do.
In order to defeat the uprising darkness, she must become stronger and find "the kings power," but not all is that easy, especially when she caught a dark eyed prince's attention.
But with the darkness heading to the crown city, will they survive, or will the darkness rule?
And will there be time for love for the too, when Snow's objective is the only thing that is on her mind?"I know who you are, where you come from, and what you can do, you are very
much like your parents."
"You knew my parents?'' The girl asked
the man to which he replied, "yes, I knew them very well, I once had a promise with your father, but now I want you to promise me something. I know that you and my son are close, I've seen the way he treats you, you are very important to him" The man told the girl, "so I must ask you, please keep my son safe, protect him, and never leave his side."
"I promise. I do care about him, and I will stay with him till the day he asks me to leave." The girl answered truthfully, the man then smiled and said, "that is all I can hope for."