The Last Kryptonian
- Chapter 1 - A Goddess Amongst Us
- Chapter 2 - And They Say Memories Should Be Forgotten
- Chapter 3 - School
- Chapter 4 - "Honestly Just Why? "
- Chapter 5 - I need some weed.
- Chapter 6 - Shy Vampires are Cute.
- Chapter 7 - 'I'm really one lucky bitch'
- Chapter 8 - Limits(Or the lack of)
- Chapter 9 - Dense Protagonists are The Worst
- Chapter 10 - 'Maybe even something more'
- Chapter 11 - Getting to know each other.
- Chapter 12 - "Yeah, we have no idea either."
- Chapter 13 - A Place of Solitude
- Chapter 14 - Does it come in black?
- Chapter 15 - The Phantoms
- Chapter 16 - Sleep is for the Overpowered
- Chapter 17 - Do me the Honor.
- Chapter 18 - The World As We Know It Is No Longer The Same.
- Chapter 19 - Some Say The World Will End In Fire. Others In Ice.
- Chapter 20 - In Darkest Day.
- Chapter 21 - Gods Amongst Us
- Chapter 22 - The Brighter The Light The Darker The Shadow.
The Last Kryptonian,
When the beautiful and sarcastic Alexandra Black dies she expected to go straight to a very hot place instead some asshole decided it was funny it stick her into the Twilight universe in a Kryptonian body. Chaos and hilarity ensues.
Or in which a cynical and sarcastic lesbian assassin is stuck into the body of a female version of Clark Kent in a f.u.c.k.i.e.d up amalgamation of Twilight, Marvel, The Fate Series, and the Percy Jackson universes.
Yeah, it doesn’t go too well for the rest of the word.