The One I've Loved
- Chapter 1 - My room
- Chapter 2 - Diary
- Chapter 3 - The day I saw him
- Chapter 4 - Birthday
- Chapter 5 - His name
- Chapter 6 - Curious
- Chapter 7 - No wonder
- Chapter 8 - Avoiding
- Chapter 9 - Winter night
- Chapter 10 - Looking at him
- Chapter 11 - Teasing
- Chapter 12 - Mrs.Smith Mrs. Smith
- Chapter 13 - Results
- Chapter 14 - Library
- Chapter 15 - Argument
- Chapter 16 - Discourage
- Chapter 17 - Notice Board
- Chapter 18 - Confidence
- Chapter 19 - I want to come
- Chapter 20 - Sailing on same boat
- Chapter 21 - Broken Promise
- Chapter 22 - The change
- Chapter 23 - Greek God
- Chapter 24 - First Day
- Chapter 25 - Butterflies Feelings
- Chapter 26 - A rainy day
- Chapter 27 - Second day
- Chapter 28 - Shuffling
- Chapter 29 - secret glances
- Chapter 30 - FLAMES
- Chapter 31 - Piece of paper
- Chapter 32 - An 'I do ' moment
- Chapter 33 - Excursion
- Chapter 34 - Oasis
- Chapter 35 - Girls Night
- Chapter 36 - Bizarre Wishes
- Chapter 37 - Starry Night
- Chapter 38 - His Mother
- Chapter 39 - A Gift For Him
- Chapter 40 - Dream Catcher
- Chapter 41 - Love Story
- Chapter 42 - Last Day Of The School
- Chapter 43 - Cindy's truth
- Chapter 44 - Let's Meet Soon
- Chapter 45 - Missed Calls
- Chapter 46 - Shocked
- Chapter 47 - Long Time No See
- Chapter 48 - Was Everything A Dream ?
- Chapter 49 - Her Actions Pricked His Interest
- Chapter 50 - She Felt Her Cheeks Flame
- Chapter 51 - A Bright Smile On Her Face
- Chapter 52 - I'll Come Back To You Soon !!
- Chapter 53 - Totally Captivated By You
- Chapter 54 - The Lake
- Chapter 55 - A Perfect Kiss
- Chapter 56 - His Weakness
- Chapter 57 - What Made Him To Love You ?
- Chapter 58 - She Noticed It This Time
- Chapter 59 - She Was Aware That He Loves Her
- Chapter 60 - Burning Desires
- Chapter 61 - Chocolate Flavour
- Chapter 62 - Respect His Decisions
- Chapter 63 - Now Or Never
- Chapter 64 - Why Does He Ignore Her Texts ?
- Chapter 65 - I Love You More
- Chapter 66 - Beautiful Bride
- Chapter 67 - Pay Back
- Chapter 68 - The Vows
- Chapter 69 - Mrs. Jessica Olsen Ames
- Chapter 70 - Silence
- Chapter 71 - Cupid's Arrow
- Chapter 72 - Cloud Nine
The One I've Loved,
Most of us have or had a crush when we were in school ,to whom we never proposed because of the circ.u.mstances or sacred of being rejected by them .Instead ,we choose to keep it as a secret ... Just one glance at our crush would make our day ...having a crush is incomplete without having a friend with an brain a good heart
This Is a love story of Jessica Olsen who have a crush on the school's popular guy Austin Ames
This story is a kind of slow romance genre, give it a try if you want to read a feel good story and you are being warned since there are 18+scenes too, hope you guys like it .
The place where I was standing , it was silent yet a perfect bliss. I saw the moon was shining bright and the stars twinkling in the sky , the roads were empty with flickering streetlights and children were playing . I could hear the sound of breeze and the trees swaying in a rhythm , it made me feel euphoric .
I was startled by hearing a voice from behind , it was a voice which makes my heart flutter . And in that silent night hearing his voice made me feel like a morning coffee which was deep and addicting .
I knew who it was , I turned back and looked at Austin. He wore a white shirt and a black jeans , his thick black and light brown hair was shining as always .
As the wind blew through my hair , I tucked it behind my ear .
Beautiful , I heard him saying and when I looked at him I saw him looking at the stars .
Indeed , I replied and finished my juice in one gulp .
He was looking only at the stars and admiring them while I was looking at the stars and at him .