The Red Painting
- Chapter 1 - Beginning.
- Chapter 2 - Panic
- Chapter 3 - I didn't come here to talk.
- Chapter 4 - Power.
- Chapter 5 - Master and Student.
- Chapter 6 - I killed them.
- Chapter 7 - Fireball
- Chapter 8 - This is going to hurt ...
- Chapter 9 - Do you enjoy riding?
- Chapter 10 - Elementalists?
- Chapter 11 - Hitokiri
- Chapter 12 - Once they fall, bind them
- Chapter 13 - What story was he trying to tell?
- Chapter 14 - Its about time.
- Chapter 15 - In the rain
- Chapter 16 - The Brothers Bjornson.
- Chapter 17 - Shrouded Forest
- Chapter 18 - Conversation.
- Chapter 19 - Shrieking Caves
- Chapter 20 - Legends
- Chapter 21 - Legends(2)
- Chapter 22 - My College
- Chapter 23 - Horses on the highway
- Chapter 24 - Shock in the Air
- Chapter 25 - Tell us
- Chapter 26 - Wild Thoughts
- Chapter 27 - Plan
- Chapter 28 - Purpose(1)
- Chapter 29 - Purpose(2)
- Chapter 30 - Farewell
- Chapter 31 - Snow caps
- Chapter 32 - The People of the Mountain.
- Chapter 33 - The Garrison Commander
- Chapter 34 - Trouble
- Chapter 35 - Onwards to Battle
- Chapter 36 - Night battle(1)
- Chapter 37 - Night battle (2)
- Chapter 38 - Night Battle(3)
- Chapter 39 - Know your enemy.
- Chapter 40 - Conclusion
The Red Painting,
Shuttling through space a seal was made and the world's continents were separated. Now the seal weakens as the power of human greed starts to manifest. Great power exists, and draws existences towards it.
John is about to hit Nineteen. When he attends the anticipated opening of a gallery something happens that changes his life forever.
With the discovery of a set of canvases by an unknown painter the art world is shaken. He is among the curious. All the paintings seem old and well preserved.
Rescued by a young Lady John finds himself in a whole new world full of people, diverse cultures, races and maps. For what purpose did the paintings call him. Follow as John's new encounters lead him to discover things that the world can only dream of.