The Silver Bride
- Chapter 1 - 1: He's getting a witch
- Chapter 2 - 2: Murmuring with satisfaction
- Chapter 3 - 3: I was just leaving
- Chapter 4 - 4: Get off that phone now
- Chapter 5 - 5: I'm afraid I can't trust your word
- Chapter 6 - 6: Free will
- Chapter 7 - 7: I have no desire for a company
- Chapter 8 - 8: That wasn't his only problem
- Chapter 9 - 9: Put them on
- Chapter 10 - 10: An adventure
- Chapter 11 - 11: You have betrayed my trust
- Chapter 12 - 12: You're a very convincing liar
- Chapter 13 - 13: Passion and Sensuality
- Chapter 14 - 14: Oh, dear heaven
- Chapter 15 - 15: 'Who's the woman
- Chapter 16 - 16: I don't like to be boss around
- Chapter 17 - 17: He's got a taste
- Chapter 18 - 18: Calling me a babe
- Chapter 19 - 19: I hate this
- Chapter 20 - 20: What on earth was the matter with her
- Chapter 21 - 21: Quite extraordinary
- Chapter 22 - 22: Did you have a happy childhood
- Chapter 23 - 23: Don't you realize that
- Chapter 24 - 24: My turn
- Chapter 25 - 25: So sweet
- Chapter 26 - 26: She couldn't believe
- Chapter 27 - 27: Can't talk now
- Chapter 28 - 28: It didn't seem to bother him
- Chapter 29 - 29: What's wrong
- Chapter 30 - 30: Turning her back to him
- Chapter 31 - 31: Is Grace still employed?
- Chapter 32 - 32: I’m going in tonight
- Chapter 33 - 33: It's not Okay
- Chapter 34 - 34: Who the heck do you think you are to say that to me?
- Chapter 35 - 35: I'm not backing off
- Chapter 36 - 36: You belong with me
- Chapter 37 - 37: You're not supposed to know me!
- Chapter 38 - 38: Stop running away
- Chapter 39 - 39: I made it my business to know
- Chapter 40 - 40: I think I might be pregnant
- Chapter 41 - 41: Can I go out on the balcony
- Chapter 42 - 42: Trust me
- Chapter 43 - 43: I don't want to be your mistress
- Chapter 44 - 44: I don't care who I see
- Chapter 45 - 45: We're going to be parents
- Chapter 46 - 46: What's wrong with tonight?
- Chapter 47 - 47: I don't want your money
- Chapter 48 - 48: You do deserve her
- Chapter 49 - 49: I wouldn't have you as a gift
- Chapter 50 - 50: A little amus.e.m.e.nt
- Chapter 51 - 51: One month's notice
- Chapter 52 - 52: I saw you kissing him
- Chapter 53 - 53: Do...do you love her?
- Chapter 54 - 54: Do you love her (2)
- Chapter 55 - 55: I make a very bitter enemy
- Chapter 56 - 56: You look just gorgeous
- Chapter 57 - 57: I wish he'd met you
- Chapter 58 - 58: What's wrong?
- Chapter 59 - 59: I promise you
- Chapter 60 - 60: To make you welcome
- Chapter 61 - 61: You are so perfect
- Chapter 62 - 62: It's our wedding night
- Chapter 63 - 63: She hadn't liked that
- Chapter 64 - 64: Then what?
- Chapter 65 - 65: Lack of discretion?
- Chapter 66 - What do you expect?
- Chapter 67 - Don't be slow
- Chapter 68 - Would I do that?
- Chapter 69 - Rational
- Chapter 70 - I don't want you anymore!
- Chapter 71 - No! No way was it wrong!
- Chapter 72 - What on earth are we doing here?
- Chapter 73 - She's a nice person
- Chapter 74
- Chapter 75 - That's what I'm here for
The Silver Bride,
Stella hoped to buy the bookshop where she worked, so evenings she moonlighted as a cleaner at Harlequin International...
Until she overheard Dior Harlequin discussing a top-secret deal, and he insisted that Stella was an industrial spy!
Stella was unnerved by her confrontation with Dior Harlequin However, Dior knew just how he would deal with her...
Stella found herself on her way to Dior's island, and two days and nights of perfect passion... followed by an unexpected pregnancy.
Dior had the perfect solution -- they'd marry for the baby's sake. By now, Stella was in love with Dior, but could he learn to love his expectant bride?
A handsome Greek tycoon finds a cleaning woman hiding in a corner of his office and is taken instantly with the beautiful lady he finds.
But when she overhears some confidential data, a thought suddenly occurred that he could use an excuse. For the next few days to maintain her chained to his side.
"When you're my wife, I'll expect you to do exactly as you're told at all times." A stark little silence fell. Stella couldn't believe what Dio had just said.
"Most especially when I am considering your welfare," he added gently. Stella trembled and compressed her bloodless lips.
"You're not seriously asking me to… to marry you?" "Very seriously," Dior asserted.
"But we hardly know each other—"
"We know a little enough that I like you. I respect you. I desire you. What more is there?"
"What about… love?" she prompted, striving for a detached tone. "What about our children?"