The Spider Queen
- Chapter 1 - Where am I?
- Chapter 2 - The History Of The Earth Federation
- Chapter 3 - A sharp tongue with no strength
- Chapter 4 - Dad we need to talk....
- Chapter 5 - House Peterlor
- Chapter 6 - The Crazy Duke
- Chapter 7 - Four Great Universities
- Chapter 8 - The Mysterious Necklace
- Chapter 9 - Spider Whisper Art
- Chapter 10 - Sophie is not having a good time
- Chapter 11 - Sophie is not having a good time.... Part 2
- Chapter 12 - The wealthy second generation!
- Chapter 13 - The princess wearing a veil
- Chapter 14 - Magic is a girl's dream!
- Chapter 15 - Kissing? I'll melt off someone's face!
- Chapter 16 - Beautiful clothes
- Chapter 17 - The young miss is wearing a strange outfit
- Chapter 18 - First time on a starship
- Chapter 19 - Are you afraid of spiders?
- Chapter 20 - Underground city
- Chapter 21 - How I met your mother
- Chapter 22 - How I lost to your mother
- Chapter 23 - I will escape by tonight! (Author's note: he didn't....)
- Chapter 24 - The Seventh Princess
- Chapter 25 - She would be fighting alone...
- Chapter 26 - The Empress's Shame
- Chapter 27 - Justice and Honour? We don't do that here
- Chapter 28 - Jack does his best to act cool
- Chapter 29 - Everyone knows the protagonist is a child of heavens!
- Chapter 30 - The Art Of Poison
- Chapter 31 - A Shocking Gift
- Chapter 32 - Two months of training
- Chapter 33 - Atlas University's Offer
- Chapter 34 - The Challenge
- Chapter 35 - The Past (Leona's POV)
- Chapter 36 - The Duels Begins!
- Chapter 37 - The Conclusion
- Chapter 38 - The Price Of Transmigration
- Chapter 39 - Call me....Sophie
- Chapter 40 - Come at me!
- Chapter 41 - The Final Duel Of Group Five
- Chapter 42 - Reputation? I'm just too sleepy!
- Chapter 43 - Just Another Harem Member....
- Chapter 44 - Medal Ceremony
- Chapter 45 - Invitation
- Chapter 46 - Have we met before?
- Chapter 47 - The innocent bunny.......is a big wolf!
- Chapter 48 - I will never associate with this girl again!
- Chapter 49 - Trouble brews in the Federation
- Chapter 50 - Breaking into the Qi spirit realm
- Chapter 51 - Letting a wolf near his daughter
- Chapter 52 - Crafty old fox vs the young wolf
- Chapter 53 - Interlude- Princess Thai'lle 's Letter
- Chapter 54 - University Specialisations
- Chapter 55 - Combat Beasts
- Chapter 56 - Sophie's Choice
- Chapter 57 - Will you be paying cash or credit?
- Chapter 58 - The Journey Begins!
- Chapter 59 - This might be the wrong room....
- Chapter 60 - Getting to know one another
- Chapter 61 - A friendly challenge/ Qiana's sense of trouble
- Chapter 62 - Boy Love can tear friendsh.i.p.s apart!
- Chapter 63 - The power of a mage
- Chapter 64 - The most powerful magic spell
- Chapter 65 - Glory to the Earth Federation
- Chapter 66 - The wolf girl can dance!
- Chapter 67 - My niece is cute!
- Chapter 68 - A kind lie
- Chapter 69 - Arachne Martial Arts
- Chapter 70 - The Entrance Exam Begins!
- Chapter 71 - Are you freaking insane?!
- Chapter 72 - Hunting down her prey
- Chapter 73 - The Living Nightmare
- Chapter 74 - Treasure Map!
- Chapter 75 - Beast Beneath The Moonlight
- Chapter 76 - The Dynamic Duo!
- Chapter 77 - Tragedy
- Chapter 78 - Sophie's New Ability
- Chapter 79 - Archangel Raziel
- Chapter 80 - Lifelong Sisters
- Chapter 81 - House Abazin
- Chapter 82 - Sophie And The Spellcasters
- Chapter 83 - Losing Control
- Chapter 84 - Final Day - Part 1
- Chapter 85 - Final Day- Part 2
- Chapter 86 - Fresh Meat
- Chapter 87 - The Fearsome Tarkkakans
- Chapter 88 - The Scent Of An Impure
- Chapter 89 - End Of The Entrance Exam
- Chapter 90 - University Recruiters
The Spider Queen,
In the Year 30XX......
Humans have long been discovering the wonders of the universe and exploring the great galaxies beyond the milky way.
They are not alone.
The universe is primal and untamed with civilisations pitted against one another in battles to decided life and death.
Mankind is one of the weakest races but have discovered cultivation techniques that morph their bodies and grant them unimaginable power.
Sui Meng was just an ordinary girl who woke up in the body of sixteen year old Sophie Peterlor.
Sophie is the half human hybrid of a prestigious duke house but faces discrimination based on her racial heritage and apparent lack of cultivation talent.
This changes when Sophie discovers a cultivation manual hidden in the necklace given by her late mother.
'Spider Whisper Art'
Sometimes power comes with a price......