- Chapter 1 - Twenty Years to Future
- Chapter 2 - Trash
- Chapter 3 - Plump as Fish
- Chapter 4 - Pampered Sis
- Chapter 5 - Sierra Co 2.0
- Chapter 6 - The Co Family
- Chapter 7 - The Beyatch Manual (1)
- Chapter 8 - The Beyatch Manual (2)
- Chapter 9 - She's my Goddess
- Chapter 10 - I am 'Kind'
- Chapter 11 - The 'Ideal' Couple
- Chapter 12 - Goddess of Costa City
- Chapter 13 - The New Empress
- Chapter 14 - Three Goals
- Chapter 15 - Just a Cheap Temptress
- Chapter 16 - Doubt
- Chapter 17 - Kidnapping a Man
- Chapter 18 - Cradle Snatcher
- Chapter 19 - Sweet Coast
- Chapter 20 - Harmless Banter
- Chapter 21 - Literary Olympiad
- Chapter 22 - Master Feng's Heir Appears (1)
- Chapter 23 - Master Feng’s Heir Appears (2)
- Chapter 24 - Prelims
- Chapter 25 - A Talent in Two Decades
- Chapter 26 - Perfect Score at Prelims
- Chapter 27 - Unconventional Rules
- Chapter 28 - The Finals (1)
Ria Zhang was the ultimate spinster.
Her grandchildren thru her siblings grew up away from her. Literally and figuratively.
Her shadow can make potential suitors scrambled away from her.
But she was happy with her single life.
Her heart stopped beating at 60.
When she opened her eyes again, she was already inside the body of a 28-year old woman. Not just any woman but a vicious one.
Sierra Co was the Vice President of Co TouchMe, a beauty company specializing in styling and grooming of both men and women.
She liked Marvin Kang who loved Kara Lu.
But that was Sierra Co.
She was Ria Zhang in the body of Sierra Co. And she's already 60 years old! No plan to be a cradle snatcher.
Hmmmp, and why would she chase after that man? His D was not that big. Duh.
Again, she might be a spinster but she's already 60 years old.