The Story Of A Protoss
- Chapter 1 - A first step towards Life
- Chapter 2 - Anticipation
- Chapter 3 - Life is beautiful!!!
- Chapter 4 - Awake and Alive
- Chapter 5 - A Fateful Encounter
- Chapter 6 - Let us talk
- Chapter 7 - Are you my Friend?
- Chapter 8 - Allies and friends
- Chapter 9 - Idan
- Chapter 10 - Body Tempering
- Chapter 11 - First Stage on a path towards Greatness
- Chapter 12 - The Fruits of Labor
- Chapter 13 - First Prey?
- Chapter 14 - A Peaceful Approach?
- Chapter 15 - Hunger
- Chapter 16 - That's mine!
- Chapter 17 - Meeting
- Chapter 18 - Conflict?
- Chapter 19 - Who do we have here?
- Chapter 20 - Grandfather
- Chapter 21 - Lar'ge's Obsession
- Chapter 22 - Loot Loot Loot!
- Chapter 23 - Kidneys first
- Chapter 24 - Flowers and Poison
- Chapter 25 - Cleansing
- Chapter 26 - Unprepared and Untrained
- Chapter 27 - Revising and dismantling
- Chapter 28 - ...what now?
- Chapter 29 - A starting point
- Chapter 30 - Minimal Time Skip
- Chapter 31 - Leaving for an Adventure!
- Chapter 32 - Menace
- Chapter 33 - A Debt
- Chapter 34 - Once again...
- Chapter 35 - Little Sunshine
- Chapter 36 - Suffocating
- Chapter 37 - A Name
- Chapter 38 - Madelyn
- Chapter 39 - Just too much
- Chapter 40 - Tea, Cookies and Information Overload
- Chapter 41 - For those devoted
- Chapter 42 - Breakthrough
- Chapter 43 - Gender troubles
- Chapter 44 - Personal Disciple
- Chapter 45 - Discord
- Chapter 46 - Qualification and a 'Maid' Squad?
- Chapter 47 - Side Story: The Beginning
- Chapter 48 - Central Guard Station
- Chapter 49 - Bureaucracy
- Chapter 50 - Eva's Registration
- Chapter 51 - Mina's Concerns and the Maid Squad
- Chapter 52 - Sleep
The Story Of A Protoss,
A Protoss said to be one of the highest beings in existence.
Everything apart from that is unknown.
But are they that strong? Why are they so strong? How are they born? Where do they live? How do they live?
And are they peaceful? Or will they kill you upon sight?
There is no other way to find out apart from simply following one and seeing for yourself whether or not they are evil or good. Will this one become a Saint or Devil? Will he help or watch as the life and your soul leaves your body?
Follow a Protoss from his birth to his first prey, from his first spell to his first love and build your own opinion.
I'm back to 1-2 Chapters per week. More likely 2.
I'm writing on stock and I'm extending the general length of chapters. The starting chapters are a bit short cause they were my first ever chapters.
I think I made some progress in just a few chapters and I'm averaging at around 1800-2200 words per chap.
Furthermore, I believe that a story is as good as its readers.
As such, I made this an "interactive" story.
You can write a comment with your ideas and I'll try to add them.
I also make some polls where you can vote on certain events.
Powerups for the MC, the next story arc etc.
Join me on discord.gg/Discord: https://discord.gg/VZA3W7z