The Villainous Emperor Is My Pet?
- Chapter 1 - I won't mind transmigrating
- Chapter 2 - None of you has it longer than four inches
- Chapter 3 - Call them walking refrigerators?
- Chapter 4 - Is it you or me?
- Chapter 5 - Savina, the Red
- Chapter 6 - I asked what you are
- Chapter 7 - I choose you
- Chapter 8 - Show me yours first
- Chapter 9 - Have to carry my s.e.x.u.a.l harasser
- Chapter 10 - If I had fallen for you
- Chapter 11 - Do you feel pain?
- Chapter 12 - I like what I am looking at
- Chapter 13 - Bad girl
- Chapter 14 - Interlude (1.0)
- Chapter 15 - I can't pop out of nowhere
- Chapter 16 - I will touch other places
- Chapter 17 - The day your b.o.o.b.s are bigger than my balls
- Chapter 18 - Interlude (1.1)
- Chapter 19 - Interlude (1.2)
- Chapter 20 - Interlude (1.3)
- Chapter 21 - Interlude (1.4)
- Chapter 22 - Interlude (1.5)
- Chapter 23 - Seen enough?
- Chapter 24 - The lecherous side in your eyes
- Chapter 25 - A harmless young maiden like me
- Chapter 26 - You felt real
- Chapter 27 - You talk to me as if I am a kid
- Chapter 28 - Only reserved for a special person
- Chapter 29 - If he was in the real world
- Chapter 30 - NO means NO
- Chapter 31 - I would rather die than marry this f.u.c.ker!
- Chapter 32 - Distracted me with a kiss
- Chapter 33 - How convenient it is for you!
- Chapter 34 - Interlude(1.6)
- Chapter 35 - Interlude (1.7)
- Chapter 36 - Interlude (1.8)
The Villainous Emperor Is My Pet?,
[congratulations! your dream came true!
you passed the damn test. you have received a golden opportunity to change the ending.]
After offending an author, she transmigrated into a book.
Did she transmigrate into the main character? a side character? A villain?
She wasn't that lucky.
Being a nameless background character, she's supposed to stop the emperor from getting married to the evil ex-fiance and wage the war?
As if the emperor knew anything else other than killing people!
Can she find a way to tame the emperor and give a happy ending to all the characters?
Unlucky Transmigrator: Why can't I have a pet with 8 packs, a big D, and an innocent mind for me to corrupt?
Emperor: You want me?
Unlucky Transmigrator: When did I say that I want you?
Emperor: With 8 packs, a big D, and an innocent mind for you to corrupt, this emperor is more than qualified to be your pet.
Unlucky Transmigrator: I don't see any innocent mind here.
Emperor: Then, when did you see my 8 packs and big D?
Unlucky Transmigrator: ...