The Wise King
- Chapter 1 - The Warrior who became King
- Chapter 2 - The First Official Meeting
- Chapter 3 - Matters Arising
- Chapter 4 - Windfall Inn
- Chapter 5 - Marquis Berghis of the Tonquello Family
- Chapter 6 - The Vigour Potion
- Chapter 7 - Visit to the Royal Army Facility
- Chapter 8 - Inspection
- Chapter 9 - The Invincible Royal Family
- Chapter 10 - Masterstroke
- Chapter 11 - Fish Shortage
- Chapter 12 - Celestial Magic
- Chapter 13 - The King's Chamber
- Chapter 14 - Grand Wyvern Kingdom
- Chapter 15 - Princess Olivia's Judgement
- Chapter 16 - A Report from the East
- Chapter 17 - Preparations for the Expedition
- Chapter 18 - Phoenix Sentinels
- Chapter 19 - Arrival at Waterfall City
- Chapter 20 - Meeting Count Bastion
- Chapter 21 - Motive
- Chapter 22 - Lynn of Waterfall City
- Chapter 23 - Goblin Settlement
- Chapter 24 - The Goblin King
- Chapter 25 - Siege Battle
- Chapter 26 - Battle of Dragontail Valley (1)
- Chapter 27 - Battle of Dragontail Valley (2)
- Chapter 28 - God of War
- Chapter 29 - Mercy and Compassion
- Chapter 30 - Diversion
- Chapter 31 - Meeting Count Bastion Again
- Chapter 32 - Back to Windfall City
- Chapter 33 - Guidance
- Chapter 34 - Apology from Author
The Wise King,
Prince Roland was an unconventional member of the royal family. Unlike most of his brothers, he had never set his eyes on the throne, instead single heartedly pursuing the field of magic and combat.
When war broke out against the demons, all his siblings led their troops to the battlefield, hoping to grasp the opportunity to accomplish deeds of honour that would back their claim to the throne.
Roland was just as excited about testing his skills on the field, eagerly preparing to join the legions. However, his ambitious brothers were well aware of his martial prowess, and found ways to block him from joining, leaving him within the capital.
The battle with the demons finally ended after a long war, but the king was the only one of the royal family who survived to return. When even he died of his wounds shortly after, Roland accepted his fate and took the role as King of the Great Manta Kingdom.
Faced with this new fate, Roland can only rely on those around him to provide reliable advice.
Will the Roland manage to achieve his goal of becoming a wise king? Or will he eventually lead the kingdom to its ruin?