The Woman In The Palace
- Chapter 1 - The Most Beautiful
- Chapter 2 - The Bride
- Chapter 3 - Third prince Ju long
- Chapter 4 - The Youngest Prince
- Chapter 5 - The Cruel Joke
- Chapter 6 - Phantom sickness
- Chapter 7 - phantom sickness continued
- Chapter 8 - Third prince, the tease
- Chapter 9 - Second prince's return
- Chapter 10 - The Rejection
- Chapter 11 - Stubborn third prince
- Chapter 12 - the second prince
- Chapter 13 - the true betrothed
- Chapter 14 - meant to be
- Chapter 15 - silent rage
- Chapter 16 - The Prowling Wives
- Chapter 17 - the big surprise
- Chapter 18 - Fragile heart
- Chapter 19 - Fragile Heart continued.
The Woman In The Palace,
"You're beautiful." He murmured.
I would have blushed, but this man was so rude and mean to me earlier that his compliment made no impact at all.
"I need to go." I said.
He blinked and pressed his mouth closed. "Yes, of course."
I got up and started to leave when he stopped me.
"What's your name, girl?" He asked, his voice a lot gentler and smoother. The tone a man would use if he's speaking to a delicate woman he's in love with.
"Jasmine, my name is Jasmine, sir."
"My Jasmine?" He asked with terrible softness.
"No, I am the Second Prince's Jasmine." I replied without realizing who he was.
"Hello, Jasmine. My name is Hoon, and I am the Second Prince."