- Chapter 1 - Waking up
- Chapter 2 - Dream
- Chapter 3 - Deja Vu
- Chapter 4 - Commit suicide?
- Chapter 5 - Goldenfalion International Private Education Center
- Chapter 6 - Academic's star killer
- Chapter 7 - Aura. Part 1
- Chapter 8 - Aura. Part 2
- Chapter 9 - Not bullied!
- Chapter 10 - Travel trough the time 1
- Chapter 11 - Travel trough the time 2
- Chapter 12 - Archery Club
- Chapter 13 - Incident 1
- Chapter 14 - Incident 2
- Chapter 15 - Threat
- Chapter 16 - Combat and Defense Club 1
- Chapter 17 - Combat and Defense Club 2
- Chapter 18 - Stupid way to lose
- Chapter 19 - Hacker
- Chapter 20 - Unlucky Girl
- Chapter 21 - The Tombstone
- Chapter 22 - Virtual Hammer
- Chapter 23 - Database
- Chapter 24 - Siblings
- Chapter 25 - Art's Gallery
- Chapter 26 - Painting
- Chapter 27 - Old memory
- Chapter 28 - Aurina disappeared
- Chapter 29 - Thinking Like A Kidnapper
- Chapter 30 - Zio Costa
- Chapter 31 - The Captors
- Chapter 32 - Spying each other
- Chapter 33 - Try to make a deal with the captor
- Chapter 34 - Family Jewels
- Chapter 35 - Desta Carazo
- Chapter 36 - It's nothing but a broken trash
- Chapter 37 - Move again?!
- Chapter 38 - Virtual Hammer (2)
- Chapter 39 - One week
- Chapter 40 - Excuses
- Chapter 41 - Last Name
- Chapter 42 - Devil Teacher
- Chapter 43 - Serious talk
- Chapter 44 - Acting
- Chapter 45 - New lead
- Chapter 46 - Weapon
- Chapter 47 - Spoon
- Chapter 48 - Cathleen
- Chapter 49 - Cathleen's Crush
- Chapter 50 - VIP Seat to Watch A Cheesy Romance Movie
- Chapter 51 - Watching the footage
- Chapter 52 - Hesitation (1)
- Chapter 53 - Hesitation (2)
- Chapter 54 - Talking to Harloz
- Chapter 55 - Elftaf Group
- Chapter 56 - Fight
- Chapter 57 - Words of advice
- Chapter 58 - 3 days later
- Chapter 59 - Company Shareholders
- Chapter 60 - Blacklist Weapons
- Chapter 61 - Planning to return
- Chapter 62 - Renata di Elftaf
We were born alone, we were also doomed to die alone.
But on that fateful night, he didn't die alone.
That's his biggest regret.
If only he gets a second chance.
He will make sure...
His family... his comrade... would be safe...
From that traitor...
Betrayed by the most trusted person in his family, cost him his parents. They were at war against each other. Trying to win back something they believed were supposed to be theirs. He lost the game, also his life, his remaining family, friends, and comrade. All because of that traitor.
Now that he is back. He will not fall into that death trap again. Even if he can't remember it. He won't fail. He will protect everyone.
Alfizar looked at the face he sees every day in the mirror. "Nothing's wrong with it, but.... shouldn't my face look older?"
Time passed by quickly and he realized that he had indeed died. But, who killed him?