Voltron Reincarnation System
- Chapter 1 - 「Awakening 」
- Chapter 2 - 「Closed Door」
- Chapter 3 - 「Open Sesame」
- Chapter 4 - 「Goodbye, Farewell, Hello」
- Chapter 5 - 「Proximity」
- Chapter 6 - 「Slumber」
- Chapter 7 - 「Ivory」
- Chapter 8 - 「Vitreous Alliance」
- Chapter 9 - 「Admiral Sanda」
- Chapter 10 - 「Prepare」
- Chapter 11 - 「Charge」
- Chapter 12 - 「Castle of Lions」
- Chapter 13 - 「Within」
- Chapter 14 - 「Send Back Sendak」
- Chapter 15 - 「TOOLATE」
- Chapter 16 - 「Nevermore」
- Chapter 17 - 「V for Voltron」
- Chapter 18 - 「A Fox in the Lion's Den」
- Chapter 19 - 「Arus Beach」
- Chapter 20 - 「Refined Taste」
- Chapter 21 - 「Gladiator」
- Chapter 22 - 「Confliction」
- Chapter 23 - 「Mentality・Reflection・Revelation」
- Chapter 24 - 「Castle on a Cloud」
- Chapter 25 - 「Weather the Storm」
Voltron Reincarnation System,
Reborn into an Alternate Reality, parallel to the Voltron Legendary Defender show from Netflix, as a member of the Altean Race and a noble at that. His first sixteen years of his new life had been peaceful. He only knew the Altean's Kingdom. That was until the events leading up to the war with the Galra and near-extinction of his race, which he tried to avert and failed miserably.
His name is Nemoi Vargon.
After his father's castle was besieged by Galra Forces, they were unable to hold the line. Believed all was lost, they escaped into unknown space through randomized wormhole jumps with their teludav.
Before he knew it, he was the last one left alive on board the castle. Using the little knowledge of Voltron left from his old world in the back of his mind, he sets course for Earth.
His plan, sleep for 10,000 years and have Pidge Gunderson of the future Voltron Paladins wake him up.