World Destruction X Universe Salvation
- Chapter 1 - Prologue of The Loli's Tears Flood Blue City Arc
- Chapter 2 - The Rose Mountain
- Chapter 3 - A Dreamlike Encounter
- Chapter 4 - The Promises
- Chapter 5 - The Night Our Adventures Began
- Chapter 6 - Joining a Guild
- Chapter 7 - A Breakthrough after a Million Years
- Chapter 8 - The Wisp of Hope
- Chapter 9 - I Can't Just Die
- Chapter 10 - Caroline Darrel
- Chapter 11 - The Request
- Chapter 12 - Let's Start
- Chapter 13 - Don't Stop Touching the Platform
- Chapter 14 - A Good Plan
- Chapter 15 - A Sneak Peek
- Chapter 16 - Miscalculation
- Chapter 17 - Going All Out with the Second Form
- Chapter 18 - Unexpected Incident
- Chapter 19 - The Title of Veteran
- Chapter 20 - Third Phase
- Chapter 21 - The Murder
- Chapter 22 - Arranging Future Meetings
- Chapter 23 - Memory of the Skill
- Chapter 24 - Soul Devourer
- Chapter 25 - They are lunatics! Lunatics I say!!!
- Chapter 26 - A Clash of Souls
- Chapter 27 - From Support Type to Combat Type
- Chapter 28 - The Rewards
- Chapter 29 - The Perfect Prison
World Destruction X Universe Salvation,
A long time ago, there were Complex Energy and Mystical Energy in equal quantities around the world. The civilized races used Complex Energy to cultivate, and the monsters and plant monsters used Mystical Energy to grow.
But then, one million years ago, there was a catastrophe: the energy balance of the world shattered. The Complex Energy nearly disappeared and the amount of Mystical Energy increased.
This caused the civilized races to be cornered in the only place where still remained Complex Energy, a place that was just one-tenth of the world. And then they called that place 'The Continent of Civilized Races', and the rest of the world was named 'The Land of Monsters'.
In the end, nobody found out why that catastrophe happened, but one thing was certain: that catastrophe was like an apocalypse which almost led to the civilized races' extinction.
Since then, something strange occurred in The Continent of Civilized Races, it seemed as if the history were repeating itself, over and over again, kingdom after kingdom, war after war, discovery after discovery, they were all the same thing but with different names. As if a big hand was orchestrating everything from the shadows.
In such a context, the main characters of this story arrived on the scene. They were arrogant, bold, selfish, and above all, crazy dreamers. So, they'll do whatever it takes to reach their goals, even if that means losing everything they had ever loved.