Worlds: The Rebirth
- Chapter 1 - Slavery
- Chapter 2 - Beaten Up
- Chapter 3 - Training
- Chapter 4 - Punching And Kicking
- Chapter 5 - I Want To Train Too!
- Chapter 6 - Breaking The Taboo
- Chapter 7 - Six Months Of Training
- Chapter 8 - Meeting King After Six Months
- Chapter 9 - Joining A Unit
- Chapter 10 - Harsh Regimen
- Chapter 11 - Situation At Mess Hall
- Chapter 12 - Training Continues
- Chapter 13 - Training Maniac
- Chapter 14 - 'Contract'
Worlds: The Rebirth,
Divine Continent, once was a continent dominated by humanity. One could see countless cultivators bickering and fighting for power, but one day the non-humans rebelled starting a great war, this war was recorded in the annals of history. And in this great war, the victors were the non-humans.
Fifty thousand years later a human boy was born in the human capital. This child was born into a simple loving family. But when the boy was four the city where he lived was invaded by non-humans. His parents killed and the boy was enslaved by the leader of the attackers and his life's direction changed.